And So... it begins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm

*(I just thought i'd point out I am offically changing Kusume and Komaki's names! Kusume's new name is Varrian! Komaki's new name is Laney. Pronouced the same as Haine just with an L instead of an H)*

Haine sat quietly on the roof of the school, something she did often in the small window when they allowed her out of her small room. Its not like she could go anywhere off the school's ground though, the shock collar around her neck prevented that. Sighing she stared out at the evening sky, her soft crimson eyes watching for the first stars to appear. Haine had a relitivly quiet personality, although if provoked she had a wicked temper. Her entire life had been lived out at the school, never had she seen the gilmering human cities or any other type of forest other than the one that surrounded the school. Still staring out at the sky she hummed quietly to herself. Just to Haine's left was a girl who looked identical to her in everyway, Laney. The two girls were identical twins and very much identical at that. Even when you knew them personally it was sometimes hard to tell them apart unless you really looked closely. Of course their voices were different, Haine's being a little lower pitched than Laney's. Laney was also staring out at the sky.. but her mind was on getting to see Varrian again soon.

Varrian was streached out across his small hospital issued bed, his large onyx black wings were fully extended and drooped off the edges and onto the floor. His room was dark, like usual.. his red eyes glowing, the only proof he was in there. He was restless, the woman had told him he was finally going to meet up with Haine and Laney again... it had been years since they had last seen each other, not since they were children. The three had been seperated after their operations, the twins got to stay together but he had to be removed from them.

Eden rocked back and forth in the middle of his cell on the floor. He kept muttering things to himself and jumping up everytime one of the whitecoats passed by. "Why won't you let me out! I need out!! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!" he had been repeating the word "please" for several hours, driving the whitecoats mad. "SHUT UP!" One of them yelled in his direction, the other picked up a tazer. "Just hit him with this!" she said clearly as annoyed as he was.

Last edited by Haine on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

(Azriel??? i have a girl character with that name, no way, it would totally mess me up how about chewbacca XD)

Nyx sat in his cage slowly tapping his fingers on the bars in boredom. "Im so lonely... so very lonely..." He sang quietly the other experiments didn't complain, they were pretty bored themselves. plus when the white coats came in he would be the one beat not them.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Elliot

Female Posts : 448
Credits : 3188

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Elliot walked down the drab, pale stairs, she had been wandering a lot lately. She couldnt stand all the male Erasers always harrasing her, always trying to touch her. It was disgusting. Everyone of them only had one thought in their mind, Eden was the same though. But at the same time he wasnt, he was much weaker than them.
Almost at the bottom now, why did the blasted white coats insist on having Eden ten thousands leagues beneath the ground. It was just so much farther for Elliot to walk and she had to be sneaky. Who knows who could be lurking around theses halls. Elliot heard a bunch of thuds and the repitition of please. Eden was obviously bored.
"Miss me bud?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.masterofkungfoomoo.deviantart.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm

( Fineee I'll change it to Varrian xD)

Eden was smacking his head repeatedly against the bars when a familar voice hit his ears. Suddenly stopping the head hitting he cocked his head at a rather akward angle and focused his yellow beady eyes on Elliot. "Ohhh ohhh ohh!! Elliot, Elliot where art thou Elliot!!! wait... not I said that wrong.. wait maybe not.. shit.. ehh hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!" Eden said and then broke down into a hysteria of laughing. After getting his breath back he pressed himself against the bars of his cell. His torso was tucked inside a straight jacket so he couldn't move his arms. "oohhh my dear Elliot, come to ammuse me have you? Come closer, let me lick your face!" he laughed making sure to keep himself pressed closely against the bars. Eden's white shaggy hair was in his eyes a bit, but it wasn't long enough to cover the harsh very visible scars on his face.

Last edited by Haine on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ah my dear, I've only come to hide away from this thing we call reality." Elliot chuckled. She sat down in front of his cell, cross legged, she stuck out her tounge to mock him.
"Hace they given you any new meds? I thought you just got out of the jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

"ahaha.. Well you see, I was issued new meds.. but I may have bit off his finger while he was giving them to me!" Eden laughed showing off his sharp set of teeth. After a moment to calm down he turned his attention back to her. "So hense they put me back in this... but enough about me, what about you? Why don't you come a little closer?" He asked still pressed against the bars. "You smell so good Elliot~ Its driving me mad!" he did his classic little Tskchchchcsk chuckle through his teeth as he went cross eye'd before his eyes rolled completely into the back of his head, leaving only the whites of his eyes visible for several moments. Blinking a few times his eyes snapped back and he stared at her, a large rather creepy grin only Eden could wear was plastered on his face.

Varrian sat up and walked out up to the door of his small room, he watched as a whitecoat came and unlocked it for him. Exiting he walked down the hall, he heard someone singing something about him being lonely. Some experiments were just odd, walking past a containment section he saw the red eye'd boy in the cage singing to himself.

Last edited by Haine on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Elliot face palmed him through the bars, a lopsided grin crossed her face. She was used to his weird ways and such.
"Your a pervert you know that? I was hoping to have a normal conversation with you for once but i guess not." Elliot rolled her eyes and gave him a slight smile.
"But you know I could always let you loose so we could wreck havoc." A devilish grin spread across her face, as her insissors grew longer and her eyes narrowed.
"Wanna stir some shit up."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Eden was not one who could handle physical force very well and Elliots small face palm sent him toppling over onto his ass. His scraggly sorry excuse for a tail twitched on the floor. He stood back up and walked back over to the bars. "Oohhh oohhh ohhh! Let me out? Sound glorious!" He squealed, his slightly longer pointed ear twitching. Eden was barely able to contain himself, he jumped around like a jack in the box, his white hair going everywhere. Bouncing along behind him was his tail, loosing bits of fur as it slammed against the sament floor. While he bounced around he was crazily singing. "Elliots the best, the best there ever was!~"
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

"Well since you are singing such a pretty song for me." Elliot has seen the guards open and lock Eden's cell enough that she knew the passcode by heart.
"Well let me see...." She slowly entered each digit, taunting him a bit more. She entered the last number and the door opened with a sigh. Elliot moved out of the way for Eden's first steps as a escapee.
"Now let's play."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 pm

The moment that final beep hit Eden's ears he launched himself out of the door and crashing straight into Elliot, sending them both crashing into the wall across from his cell. "Yes lets play indeed!" Eden laughed and then taking full advantage to having her so close he smashed his mouth roughly down onto her own, seeing as he caught her off gaurd her mouth happened to be ever slightly open.. which Eden usded to force his tougne inside her mouth. He kissed her in his own odd way for several seconds before jumping back before she could hit him. Licking his lips he laughed again. "You taste so lovely Elliot!" He then bounced around, clearly still exited to be out of his pen. "Where to where to!" he laughed maybe a little to loudly since there were whitecoats down the opposite hall.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 am

Elliot was in shock, she tried to shove him off onl to find that he was already gone. She saw Eden bounding away like a srping pixie. This could technically be called rape.
"Eden you little fuck. Im going to kill you." Elliot snarled at him, she hated being treated like a toy, it was what angered her most.
Remaining calm was her biggest problem. If she lost her cool now, shit would go down.
"Lets just go before the coats come." She said gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am

Eden laughed again as she got angry. "Ahaha, I know what your thinking right now! I bet I do! Hmm your thinking what I did could technically be called sexual assult? no no.. thats not quite the word is it? Your thinking rappeee!" he laughed and continued to bound down the hallway. He didn't know which way he was going since the last time he had been out of that cell and actually up to the main level was 9 years ago. Knowing Elliot would follow him he raced down the halls knocking over two empty operating tables full of sharp operating tools. The other phycoward patients were now all making a racket and watching him go running past their cells. "Come on Elliot! We're off to see the WIZARD!! The wonderful wizard of OZZZZZZ!" Eden shouted as he ran. His fast keen eyes spotted the stairs and he began his swift climb up them, it was like he had a never ending tank of energy inside him.. he hadn't been able to run this free in years.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

What had she released? Already Eden was up the stairs and out of sight, he was going to get himself in trouble. She chased after him and ran smack right into Titan. The head Eraser.
"Shit." Elliot muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am

Eden had gotten so far ahead of Elliot that he hadn't noticed she wasn't behind him anymore. He continued to run, run all the way to the main floor, to where the stairs ended. Rushing down the halls, several whitecoats stared at him.. confused to the situation. "Ahaha Elliot you can't rape the willing! I know you want me!" he laughed as he ran down the halls. He ran and ran and ran down the corridoors until he ran smack into someone. He hit this person with such force that Eden was sent to ground. "Oooohh that hurtt.." Eden moaned from where he lay on the floor. Whoever he had just run into must have been well built, when he turned his eyes up he saw he was right. Staring down at him was a red eye'd feral looking boy. Eraser. THough on his back he had a pair of large black wings.

Varrian was busy staring in at the singing boy when someone slammed into him. Taking a step back he stared down at a pathetic white haired welp laying on the floor. It only took him a moment to realize this experiment was from the basement, the jacket was a clean give away. Judgeing by the fact he had been running.. he must have been escaping. So reaching down Varrian picked up the white haired by by his hair and dragged him into the room with the singing boy. The cage next to the singing boy happened to be empty so he opened it and tossed the crazy white haired freak inside. The freak then started yelling something about someone named Elliot. "ELLIOT, Elliot... The flying monkies got me Elliot! The wicked which has locked me away in the castle!" Varrian cocked his head to the side a little as he watched this freak go on about some weird shit... "How did you get out?" He demanded but the white haired guy was off in some world of his own at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 am

Nyx looked up as a male eraser looked at him oddly. "You would be singing too if you hadnt gotten out in a week." He muttered knowing that eraser was some 'special' treated one. It really did make him sick... he would teleport out... but the bars on his cage made sure he couldnt. "Hey be a nice fellow and unlock my cage?" He asked his hands gripping the bars needfully.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:41 am

Varrian raised a brow as this experiment boy talked to him. "If I let you out you'd be running around like this bumbling idiot." He said kicking the white haired kid's cage. Turning his attention back to the boy with red eyes, much like himself only.. this boy had round pupils, Varrian's were vertical slits. Quite frankly Varrian was bored, he still had a couple hours before he was scedualed for training.. he didn't know whent he woman was going to come get him so he could meet up with the twins again. Running his hand through his shaggy dark hair he sighed. Normally Varrian's personality consisted of him being rather arrogant, but today he was just thinking to hard on meeting the girls that he was rather deflated. He knew why he was going to be meeting up with them again, he was going to be introduced paticuarily to the older one.. ehh if he remembered right her name was Haine. Becaues all three of them were know 16 he was going to have to socialize with Haine in paticular, because she was going to be his mate. Rubbing his tempos he tried not to think about it. Opening his eyes he looked to the caged boy.. he decided to talk to him. Maybe if he wasn't a total nut job like the white haired kid, maybe he could steal a spare shock collar and put it on the boy.. allowing him to leave his cage.
Back to top Go down
Ion

Female Posts : 71
Credits : 2184

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 pm

"So if they don't let idiots out why are you walking around? Oh wait, that's just because you're a mindless zombie! I forgot there was a difference. My bad." Ion had been sitting in her cell like the rest, listening to the singing. It was the only sign of life in the dark place. Now, after hours of being bored, she had something fun to do. Erasers were always fun to mess with. Always. Especially when you are still so full of venom and hate from the death of her friend. Then of course there was the fact she had just been told she was going to be destroyed for her lack of wanting to cooperate. That tends to make someone spiteful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Nyx looked back to ion and tried to peer through her cage to thorn. "Come on, im perfectly sain! just bored. you could pretend my cage busted open?" he suggested knuckles turning white as he gripped the bars. Nyx could shapeshift, but his bars were tighter together then he could shrink down too, and his maximum size for his cages size was stronger then he could create muscle for.

Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Sai was deep in for forest. she had ran from a town not to long ago and ended up here. She had been caught feasting on a business man on the street. her shirt was coated with blood and her face was as well. sai licked her lips and quivered as the lovey taste filled her senses ones more. Her eyes were as black as mid night and her fangs were sharp as needles. Her eyes darted around the still night air waiting for anything to attack.

A thought enter reapers mind. well she hoped it was her own. Eyes closed reaper could hear a person around her, but not vary clear. She was trapped in a tube glass all around her. the person outside was mumbling a or making noises that she did not understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Varrian let out a low growl as some girl cracked a comment about him being stupid. "I'd watch your mouth girl, they wouldn't even slap me for sticking you down the garbage crusher." he snarled the words. Inside the cage Eden started to laugh. "Crushed crushed crushed!!! Like a pop can!" He laughed, his voice echoing off the bars. "Shut up!" Varrian roared and kicked the cage again, sending Eden onto his back, still laughing. Spinning his head he stared at the red eye'd boy. "What project are you from? Or do you even have one? What about your subject number." He asked his tone icy, if he was even remotely thinking about letting this boy out he was going to find out his number.

Haine sighed and moved off the roof. The beeping on her collar told her that she was needed back down in the office. Laney followed close behind her, they walked past a room full of comotion. Not really paying attention to who was inside the twins walked by.

Varrian spun his head when he heard footsepts, he was just in time to see two identical looking girls with wings vanish past the doorway. A grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

"336." He said watching as the girls went passed. "Might not wanna look me up though." Nyx knew he was The boys back up incase he didnt work for whatever it was but that was all he knew. At one point he was allowed out, but before they had been ready for him to meet up with Laney, they decided to just re-cage him.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Sai had found a unsuspecting hiker and cut his throat open drinking all the blood in his body. The mans face was stuck in a screaming position blood dripping out of his noise and mouth. Not one of my cleanest kills. Sai thought to herself alittle calmer now. her belly was full and she could feel herself becoming less hostile.

Reaper pressed her hand on the inside her tube that was keeping her in. it was cold icy. she could hear the person more clearly now outside her container.
" they will see that i can create a creature worth using." she young man mused. his nails drumming on the desk. Reapers eyes were closed but her ears were vary sensitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ion

Female Posts : 71
Credits : 2184

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

"Nah, they've already got plans for me. Haven't you been told? I'm being torn apart! What a happy ending huh? At least I didn't live my life as a puppet!" She couldn't help it, it was just way too much fun. Ion leaned casually against the cage, looking up at the boy. He was grinning like an idiot towards where the girls had disappeared. What a pig.

Last edited by Ion on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Thorn lay on her side in her cage listening to The three and the crazy one talk. She sighed electricity sparking between her fingers, making a soft crackling in the room. She didnt even have a number. She ran away so many times it was a chore just to keep her in.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Sai placed her hand on the trunk of a tree that was near by. She was about to find a place to sleep when she saw something in the distance. a tall building, something about it did not look right about this and it made her skin crawl. Sai began to run toward the building but keeping to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So... it begins!   

Back to top Go down

And So... it begins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next