Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6305

PostSubject: Wiiiiilllllsssssoooonnnnnn   Sun May 08, 2011 3:48 am

Name: Not known.
Nickname(s): Wilson
Appeared Age: Around about 17-18
Orientation: Straight

Race: 40% human, 50% Olive baboon and 10% Silver back gorrilar.

The experement Wilson was based in was focused on easy splicing of two or three creatures. Since Humans and other primates are so similar It was the only odvious answer. The original recipe was 60% human and 40% Olive baboon. However the human DNA over powered the baboon Dna causeing the early cases to simply fall apart. The next recipy was 60% Olive baboon and 40% Human, however they quickly found it was two weak to preform the tasks needed to the Final recipy became the one you see above.

Hair Color: Olive
Hair Style: Wilsons hair wouldn't go down if he tried so he simply doesn't. It stands at about 2-3 inches on his head but the hair that coveres most of his back some of his torso and all of his arms, legs and tail is usually 1-2 cm tall.
Eye Color: Black.
Height: 1.82 Meters.
Weight: 56 Kgs
Build: Fit.
Scar(s): One going down his back, its rather noticable due to the fact that no fur grows in that area.
Clothing: Due to over heating reasons Wilson tends not to wear to much, usually tan shorts and a white singlet. However when trying to be secrative he will wear a bright yellow rain coat.
General Appearance:At first glance one would notice a few things about Wilson, first off he's very fluffy. Second his arms seem to be just a bit two long. And third if its a rather hot day he has a tail. These are rather odd things, as im sure you know. Then if one is a bit of a dear devil then they would then come closer to him and notice that he's wearing very little clothing and has a very cocky look on his face twenty-four-seven. And if your into that kind of thing, you might look at his teeth and his finger nails, or rather his fangs and claws. His face also has a almost snout.

• Milk, the stuff you buy at the shops is fine but the best stuff is freash from the cow.
  • Ice cream.
  • Anything cool really, just not cold.

Dislikes:

• Deserts
  • Sand you find in your shoes weeks after you last went to the beach.
  • Drowning

Fears:

• Fire
  • Midgets, just small people in general really

Talents:

• Climbing, wilsons great at it, he can get to places you couldn't even imagine.
  • Sprints, he's fast just not in long range.

Flaws:

• He over reacts a lot
  • Doesn't really think about what he's doing alot of the time
  • Under trusting

General Personality: Wilsons not the friendliest of fellows, being forced to do tests for the majority of your life can do that I supose. So he's not nice, however he's not evil, if you mean well or a generally hurt he will do his best to help out. If he's in a bad mood though he will likely hit you if you get to close to him.

Items:

• He usually has a small flash light in his pocket.

Weapons:

• N/A

Abilities:[list]
[*] Above average strength and dexterity.
[*] Not yet found. (I can't really think of anything right now....
Weaknesses:

• Over heating, to much in a hot area can easily tire him out.

Father: Unkown
Mother: Unkown
Sibling(s): None
Pet(s): None
Friend(s): None
Lover(s): None

Three Important Things About Your Character and/or Its Past:

• Creation
  • Tests
  • escape

History: Wilson was part of the primate program being one of there few succes storys. Because of the rarity of these sucesses he was put under heavy experiments, testing how far he could run, how long and how strong he was. Then one of the scientists decided to let him go because he was "almost human". The scientist was killed once they found out she did it. Wilson then ran amock in the streets wondering what to do, three years later he had sorted it out and became the person your reading about now.

(Ehh, got a bit lazy around the end, any who sleepy time)

Sleep

Last edited by Dogtooth on Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: Wiiiiilllllsssssoooonnnnnn   Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

oooh I like it!~ Very Happy Haha is he going to be afriad of Toxic because she's tiny?

I think I'm going to do whole new character sheets for my main characters. Since we have a new character sheet. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6305

PostSubject: Re: Wiiiiilllllsssssoooonnnnnn   Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Its not a nessesity but it would be nice.

Im actually going to have to edit him a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiiiiilllllsssssoooonnnnnn   

Back to top Go down

Wiiiiilllllsssssoooonnnnnn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: Main RP Section :: Characters :: Archive Characters :: Maximum Ride Characters-
Jump to: