Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Sai crawled up on the beach and rested her head on nyxs legs. Sai giggled at haines comment. She sun was not high in the sky yet, but sai could still feel the raise of it. "Toxic can you talk to water animals too?" she asked turning over on to her belly putting her arms over nyx's legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Toxic narrowed her eyes at Haine when that comment shot out of her mouth. Then she turned her attention to Sai. "Ehh well I actually can't talk to animals at all, they just kind of are attracted to me and I can sometimes make them do things if I channel my energy." She said with a sheepish smile.

Haine grinned when Toxic glared at her. "Come on Kusume lets go be social." She said jumping up and tugging him along. They were standing over the other three, temperarily blocking out their sunlight. "Enjoying the beach kiddies?" Haine said grinning. She considered them all younger because none of them had had kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Sai smiled. "thats pretty cool, i just scare animals away." she said pouting. she pushed her fingers in the sand then pulled them away. "Hot!" she said blowing on them. Haine came over and stood right over blocking sais sun light. she gave a relaxed sigh. "Thank you haine you have finally come in handy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Haine grinned at Sai. Kusume chuckled and stood with his arms crossed. Toxic stared up at the two, she couldn't help but stare at Kusume's nice body... and then over at Haine... who clearly had more body than Toxic. Haine who was clearly catching on to what Toxic was looking at grinned. "Hard to believe i've had two kids and still maintained this body hey?" She said teasing Toxic. Haine was well curved and was a C cup, she even had very visible abs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Nyx pouted as toxic sat on him. Smiling he turned himself over so he was stradling her back and keeping her down. "haha!" He grinned happily as he started tickling her.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Toxic squealed as Nyx started to tickle her. Haine burst out laughing. "Ahh careful Nyx people might think your a pedofile" She laughed. Kusume couldn't help it and started to laugh too. Then he reached over and started to tickle Haine, who fell over onto the sand laughing harder. Kusume dropped down ontop of her and began to tickle her more. "S-stop it!" Haine laughed flailing her arms around. Toxic was still laughing from where she lay a few feet away. It must have been quite the odd scene, good thing they were pretty much the only people on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Nyx smiled continuing to tickle her. "Who said im not?" He joked laughing while moving his hands up to tickle her armpits. Nyx stopped tickling her and licked his finger pushing it into her ear and wiggling it. He continued to laugh before messing up her hair.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Haine flaied and laughed a bit more before Kusume finally stopped, he leaned down to give her a quick kiss and then sat in the sand. Haine sat up still chuckling a little. They sat in the sand facing Nyx, Toxic and Sai. Kusume reached over to entwine his hand with Haine as they watched the scene infront of them... it was kind of like watching a funny movie.

Toxic squealed and accidently began kicking and accidently kicked Nyx in a spot where it would really hurt. Kusume scrunched his face up and Haine laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Nyx grunted and fell over onto his side. "..... owww......" He grimmaced holding his poor hurting manregions. He had to fight to do it but he mangaged to get enough willpower to shapeshift his lower regions back. "Couldnt have aimed anywhere else?" He asked sitting up.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Toxic was still flailing a little. "I-it served you right, f-for tickling me!" She giggled still clearly suffereing from the effects of being tickled. Haine grinned and chuckled. "See Nyx thats what you get for being a pedofile" She laughed. Kusume chuckled and gave her hand a small squeeze. Finally Toxic regained herself and sat up, she had sand in her hair and in her ears especially after Nyx had given her a wet willy so all the sand was stuck to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Nyx just pouted and put his arms around Sai and Toxic leaning back on the sand. "IF i was truly a pediphile, Little Tosic here would be in the back of my candy van." Nyx joked ruffling there hair. "I want a hot dog..." the thought was just as random to Nyx as everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Kusume and Haine both laughed at Nyx's comment, it could have partly been because they had been drinking all afternoon or that they just found his words ammusing. Toxic rolled her eyes and sat soaking up the sun. Nyx's hotdog comment was quite random and everyone stared at him for a moment. "Yeah except I could really go for some icecream." Haine said slowly. "Cotton candy flavour.." She said thinking aloud. Kusume shook his head. "No its got to be cookies and cream." He said and his stomach grumbled. "I hope Komaki made dinner..." He said voicing his thoughts. Komaki was the only one out of them who could actually cook.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Nyx raised his eyebrow. "I still want a hotdog..." He grumbled thinking about icecream a little. "Tiger tiger...." He smiled and licked his lips thinking about the awesome delicousness.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Wed May 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"Hotdogs are ok... but personally I could go for some good old raw steak~" Haine said licking her lips. "uhhh stop it your making me more hungry..." Kusume said rubbing his stomach as it growled again. Just at the mention of raw meat and the two suddenly looked more feral, their features were sharper and their ears slightly pointed. When Haine opened her mouth to yawn her teeth even looked larger and sharper. Toxic noticed these small changes and shuddered, it reminded her just what these two were.. Erasers.. err of sorts.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon May 16, 2011 10:21 am

Nyx just shuttered and moved away a bit. "Yuck.... mmmm escargo would be good right now..." He smiled thicking about hot sticky cheese dripping from the tender little morsels... He was shaken out of his day dream as Lithium snuck up behind him and pounced on his back pinning him. "haha!" She laughed happily.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Haine grinned. "So you'll eat snails but you won't eat some blue rare steak?" She asked still grinning. Kusume chuckled and ran his hand through his dark shaggy hair. When Lithium arrived out of no where Haine jumped in suprise a little, it always bothered her when people came bounding out of no where. Just as Haine laid down to relax suddenly she heard Komaki's irritated voice. "I've had it with you two!" she growled as she came closer, she was dragging Lucifer and Yuki each by one of their ears. When Komaki let them go they both ran to the retreat of their mother, the two jumped onto Haine and each burried their face to each of her shoulders each wailing different things about how mean their aunt Komaki was. Haine groaned as she was toppled on by her children, but she wrapped her arms around them and hugged them close. "Komaki can't you loo-" She started but Komaki cut her off. "No i've had it with those two, i'm tired of having my head tapped into and seeing things that arn't real." She said narrowing her eyes at the two children's backs. "Their your problem not mine, You wouldn't have this problem if you hand't-!" She stopped since the two children were still there... this time the glare was being directed at Kusume, who rolled his eyes at the comment.

Toxic watched as everyone seemed to essemble at once, she watched everyone getting hugs and what not. For a moment she felt envious, all these people had people who were close to them either by blood or by long relationship. Where she.. she didn't have anyone like that. She did get taken in by Nyx and Sai but it still wasn't quite the same...
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

"You are all crazy, when i was alive vanilla ice cream was the way to go."she said leaning on nyx and feeling his warmth. "no theres only one thing i can eat and thats all of you." she said with a wink and licking her lips.

Sai looked over at toxic and saw she was alittle down. she put an arm around her and pulled her close to her and nyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Nyx shook his head. "Yah.... you tried that one remember?" He asked Sai shaking his head as he felt his throat. "Well at least there cooked..." He pouted at Haine while cuddling up. (yah yah post minimum.... but im having troubles adding too it... hey want a warning bar?)

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Wed May 18, 2011 10:37 am

"uhh don't remind me." Haine grumbed as she sat up, her two children were still clinging tightly to her. Haine moved each of her hands up to run her fingers through each of her children's hair, slowly she felt them start to relax until finally they went limp and were fast asleep. A small tender smile crossed Haine's lips and she moved her head so she could kiss the tops of both their heads. Kusume also smiled from where he sat beside her. "I'll take them." He said and took them out of Haine's arms and slowly began to walk back towards the hut. Komaki sat on the other side of her sister. "Why won't they do that for me...?" Komaki grumbled.. Haine chuckled softly at the comment. It wasn't long until Kusume came back and sat down on the sand.

Toxic leaned on Sai and felt better, they did care about her and that made her happy. Toxic watched as she saw the normally meanish Haine turn into a kind and caring creature.... this baffled Toxic how people could change on a whim like that. By this point the sun was starting to set and an orange glow had befalled over the beach. The soft sound of the waves and the cool sea breeze was absolutly lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Sun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Sai smiled. her scenes were starting to wake up with the leaving of the sun. "is that sunset not wonderful?" sai mused as it got dimmer. it was almost time for a hunt but she would wait till later at night. Sai pulled nyx closer to her with toxic on her other side. "you cold she asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Haine watched as the sun started to vanish in a beautiful orange glow. "mmmm it reminds me when we dropped the bomb on Paris~" she mused her red eyes suddenly getting that evil look to them. Kusume nodded as he stared at the setting sun and orange waters. "Yes it is wonderful, Your very right Sai." she said with a slightly smile. Kusume reached over and pulled Haine onto his lap and wrapped his arms all the way around her, wings and all. Resting his chin on her head he stared out at the waters, both him and Haine had content looks on their faces. Kusume whispered something to Haine that made her smile and lean closer to him, they both had that mischivious look in their eyes.

Toxic sat and observed everyone. Leaning on Sai she smiled. "Just a little" She said responiding to Sai's cold question. Toxic eye'd the pair of evil lovebirds and raised a brow as she saw Kusume whispering something. "I'm not going to get some unwelcome sex education am I?" she asked Sai as she pointed a finger at Haine and Kusume.... The thought disturbed her....
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Nyx just grinned. "Thats ok it doesnt work between two females..." He mused a light grin on his face.
(really sorry about the short post.... im ill and... idk i just cant write more D:)

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Kusume shot Nyx a glare for a moment. Haine wasn't paying any attention to anything she just sat there happily. The small fire they had made was now turing to hot coals and they burned a bright orange in the dark. Komaki sat popping trail mix in her mouth, she was bored and a thrid wheel so she was doing her best to amuse herself. Everytime she ate one of the smarties it made a loud cracking noise, Kusume was watching her out of the corner of his eye. Slowly he got up and streached, extending his wings to their full 16 foot span. Then with a slight yawn he closed his wings and stood there for a moment. Haine looked up at him from where she was sitting in the sand, she reached out a hand. Smiling he helped her up and then the two walked off and vanished into the darkenss. It wasn't long until Komaki stopped chewing on trail mix and shivered, looking disgusted. "I hate having that connection with her..." She grumbled to herself before throwing a handful of trail mix in her mouth, the look on her face was very much unimpressed.

Toxic giggled at Nyx's comment but when Kusume shot her a glare too, she shut up. Number one rule with Toxic, don't ever piss someone off thats bigger than you. The crunching of trail mix made her turn and look at Haine's twin, Komaki. When Haine and Kusuem left to go do who knows what, Toxic watched Komaki making weird faces and mumbling to herself. "That must not be fun...." Toxic said slowly. Komaki turned to her and said. "You have no idea.... no idea..." Throwing another handful of trail mix in her mouth she layed down in the sand. Toxic raised a brow before leaning on Sai again.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

Sai watched haine and Kusume leave into the darkening bush. She sometimes felt bad for ahines sister haveing to deal with thoughs too year round. the firs had started dieing and the wind was blwoing her hair. the cold did not bother Sai but she was worried about toxic getting chilled. she doughted being close to someone with such little body heat as she did was not vary great. Sai gentaly leaned over to nyx and kissed his cheek. "Would you mind putting more woood on the firs please? illmake it worth your wile" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Komaki sat grumpily eating her trailmix. "Stupid couples.." She grumbled reffering to the two seperat pairs of couples.. the one's that ran off and the other one that was still here. Toxic and Komaki were the odd ones out but Toxic didn't mind. "At least the kids arn't here.. I don't think I could handle them right now.." she was busy grumbling away to herself, there wasn't much of her trailmix left in the bag. Toxic leaned drozily on Sai, her eyelids felt a little heavy.. it had been a long day and Toxic was quite tired. A warm evening sea breeze swept gently over the beach, Toxic smiled and inhaled deeply and Komaki didn't seem to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Fun in The Sun!~ Open to everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next