Share | 

...And all that Jazz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazz

Male Posts : 8
Credits : 2293

PostSubject: ...And all that Jazz   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Full Name: Jazz (Formerly experiment JA-55)
Hair color: Black
Date of Birth:He doesn't know his birthday but he claims March 27th
skin tone: Brown
wing color: (Jazz has Bat DNA so he has bat wings) Black and gray
Eye color:Bright Yellow
Personality: Despite his background, Jazz is a very relaxed and laid back person. If his life wasn't constantly in danger he would be pretty lazy. He tends to be a very friendly person as well. He's funny but sometimes he borders sarcastic. On rare occasions Jazz will reflect on his past and all the terrible things he's done and that gets rid of his sunny disposition but he tries not to show that side of himself.
Physical Description: Jazz is tall, about 5'11". He's skinny but very muscular. African-American. He has the makings of an afro. He wears shades most of the time because alot of sunlight hurts his eyes. He usually wears the same thing since he's always on the move. A Batman jacket, black t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black and white Converse. He also has a black fox tail with a white tip.
Powers: Nothing fancy, just super strength and agility. Just recently he discovered that he can move objects with his mind. He's not particularly good at it yet but he can move small objects if he concentrates.
Skills:Jazz is something of a genius with computers and other types of technology.
Weapon's:He's been trained to fight with multiple weapons. He can fight with anything basically. Jazz prefers to fight hand to hand though.
Extra Info:Jazz isn't a typical hybrid kid. He has 96% human DNA, 2% fox DNA, and 2% bat DNA.
Background:Jazz was just the same as any of the other hybrid children at the School. He was either a test tube baby or kidnapped at birth. The usual thing. However, there was one thing that set him apart from the other experiments. Jazz was officially the first successful "Eraser" experiment. He was the prototype Eraser. The first of the monsters. The Whitecoats considered him to be the perfect hybrid so far. Eventually the Whitecoats wanted to make other "Erasers" like Jazz but they failed miserably. Most of their experiments wouldn't live past the first day. After failing so many times the Whitecoats decided to change things up. Instead of using fox and bat DNA they switched to wolf DNA. They created a new breed of Eraser. Of course they didn't last very long but they were just a little stronger than Jazz. By now Jazz was about 10 years old, and the School has been using him to hunt down and exterminate runaway experiments. The School turned him into a killing machine and Jazz didn't like what he had become. Seven years later, Jazz is a fugitive from the School. He's currently on the run....
song that fits you character: Another Reflection by Nujabes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: ...And all that Jazz   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Fantastic job! Smile
accepted, welcome to the flock!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 2015

PostSubject: Re: ...And all that Jazz   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:27 pm

welcome on ^-^

(is it just me or is there alot of new members suddenly??)

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1596

PostSubject: Re: ...And all that Jazz   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Ehh I think that might be my doing xD
I joined a place on deviant art called Freedom-Academy and its full of people who love to Role play and in my sig I have a thing to come join this site xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6305

PostSubject: Re: ...And all that Jazz   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Sweet jubus, someone with an awesome profile and knows how to use the code, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And all that Jazz   

Back to top Go down

...And all that Jazz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1