A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

(Alright since nobody seemed to want to start a topic I decided to~ Were turning the clock back alot further this time, Haine, Komaki and Kusume are at the tender and innocent age of 5. Which means... Your characters are most likely going to be somewhere around that age too~ The setting is back at the school, This is before they had their hybrid Eraser DNA put in them so that means they look a little different. Kusume has green eyes, and the twins have brown eyes. They have no feral features but they still have their black wings.~~~ I don't know I thought it would be fun for all the characters to be little xD. Plus it gives me the exuse to make them all little on the sims)

The sound of small bare feet running down hallways was the first thing heard. "Subjects 112, 113 and 114 return here immediatly!" Came a male voice shouting further down the hall. "Never!" Squealed the little boy otherwise known as subject 114. Three small children, a boy and twin girls no more than the age of five came shooting down the halls. They had devilish grins on their faces and were squealing and giggling. A little ways behind them a whitecoat was hurrying along trying to catch up with them, he looked rather irritated. The children were so busy giggling as they ran they didn't notice the woman standing right infront of them and they collided into her. The three toppled backwards but the woman did not move. She sighed. Finally the other whitecoat came running up. "Oh Selena.. Thank god your here." He said trying to catch his breath. (Ohh its the first time i've revealed the Woman's name O__o ) "Mama!~" the twin girls said happily and quickly jumped up and each one hugged one of her legs and then turned to glared at the other whitecoat who had been chasing them. "Haine.. Komaki.. Were you being troublesome?" She asked looking down at the twins, she was the only one who called them by names instead of subject numbers. They exchanged glances with each other quickly. "No~" they said at the same time. Kusume grinned when the woman turned her glance to him. She sighed, she could never win against those three. "Alright lets go get you three cleaned up and ready for your montly examinations." she said and started down the halls. The three children turned around, made funny faces at the whitecoat who had been chasing them and then ran giggling after the woman. The male whitecoat stood there red faced and angry as he watched them get away with it yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Zero waited and waited. He wanted to do waht he was told... sit here on the steps.... and wait for them... and his brother.... but where weree they?

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Omega stood at the bottom of the step panting, he had just done a 15 k run. "Where sending in an eraser." Omega glanced up fearfully. A shaggy dark brown figure had just entered the room. Omega turned and jumped up onto a metal pole. The eraser rammed its body into the pole and knocked down. Omega slid down the pole and landed on the ground, he twisted around and gave the eraser an upper cut, he skidded back a bit and kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 pm

The three’s giggling had come to a complete stop by the time they had reached Lab 6. The woman only liked to put on a friendly face, she cared about the three yes.. but when it came to her work, sacrifices had to be made. Haine was first up like usual, she was after all the oldest of the three. She hopped up onto the examination table, a grim look on her face. After a quick check over she was injected with a test serum. “Alright, now follow me.” The woman said and headed down the hall. Kusume and Komaki waved sad goodbyes to her as she vanished down the hall, because there was never the guarantee that she would come back alive. “Today you’re going to do something different. You’re going to learn how to work under pressure and with someone other than your sister and Kusume.” She said looking at her papers. Haine looked up at her. “Why do I need to learn that? I’m only ever with them anyway… it’s not like I get to be around others…” Haine said stubbornly, her voice small and childish. The woman sighed. “I’m just pre—“the woman stopped mid-sentence… Haine was still too young to be told of her tasks later on in life. “I just want to observe how you react with others.” She said quickly. Haine shuffled uncomfortably as they drew closer to the training center. Haine stopped at the door and looked up at the woman. “You’ll be fine, just remember this time I’m not coming in to save you.” The woman’s voice was cold, Haine needed to be taught that she wouldn’t always be around to protect her.

The door opened and Haine walked inside, at first she didn’t see anyone... And feeling rather venerable on the ground Haine unfolded her small black wings and flew up into a high tree. The training center was a large indoor facility that was almost like an indoor garden. From the tree Haine could see two things moving… a boy that looked about her age maybe a little older and a shaggy brown eraser attacking the boy. She turned around and looked up at the large windows where she could see the woman standing, Haine gave her a pleading look because she didn’t want to get involved with this new child. All she wanted was to be with her sister and Kusume. The woman shook her head and gave her a hand movement that was a warning, if Haine didn’t jump down and start she was going to receive punishment later. Sighing Haine braced herself and dropped down onto the eraser’s head, she wasn’t going to ask the boy permission she just wanted to get it over with so she could go back to sleep. Haine was strong for her age and she wrapped her legs tightly around the Eraser’s neck and began to choke it… it was a good distraction. “Don’t just stand there! Finish it!” Haine yelled at the boy.

From up above in the observers window, Komaki, Kusume and the Woman watched Haine. “Who is that?” Kusume asked his eyes narrowing in on the boy Haine was helping. “Never mind Kusume.” The woman said giving him a cold sideways glance, although on the inside she almost couldn’t hold back her smile. It was good, he was jealous… which meant he had already started to develop feelings for Haine. This was her true intentions for this test, introduce Haine to another male avian child, see how Kusume reacts and how Haine reacts.

(Longggg post :3 )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 am

Omega blocked the blow and ducked under another. He glanced up and saw a flash of wings, an avian hybrid. Omega pouted a little, lucky avians getting to fly, getting all the attention. Well he was looking the other way the eraser smacked him in the chest sending him back. He gasped for the breath that had been knocked out of him. Just then the avian, a girl a little younger then him, a good head taller to started choking the eraser. He glanced around at the voice and smacked the eraser in the stomach with a thick stick. The swung back again and hit him again in the exposed head, narrowly missing the girl. "I didn't need your help." He grumbled glaring at her with his icy blue eyes.

(Omega had most of his features added, including his wings. I guess that was before you started RPing.)
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Haine jumped off the now dead eraser, she unfolded her wings and landed gracefully infront of the boy. "Sure you didn't...." Haine said rolling her eyes. Looking around she wondered how long it would be until they would be let out of the training center. "I'm Haine by the way..." She said out of the blue as she looked around. Looking up at the window she saw Komkai waving to her, Haine waved back. The loud speakers clicked on and the womans voice rang through. "Good work you two, now please exit over at exit 3." she said, Haine smiled as she got praised. "Well lets go... I mean unless you want to stay here." Haine looked back over her shoulder at the boy before heading off towards the exit. To her suprise Kusume stood there to greet her, "Nice work shorty." he said a mischevious grin on his face. Kusume was only 5 but he looked more like an 8 year old and stood quite a bit taller than Haine, who looked closer to a 6 year old. "Shut up." she said and punched him lightly in the gut. He grinned again and wrapped her up in a quick friendly hug, after letting her go he turned his attention to the boy she had saved. Kusume was not as welcoming to him, his emerald green eyes stared coldly at the boy.

(Ohh I see!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Omega said nothing as the girl was praised and greeted by what he could only guess was his family. He glanced up and met the boys eyes, he caught the weird protectivness he had over the girl. He said nothing as he walked past the two finally being allowed out. He stood by a wall as a white coat took a blood sample as well as a few other things, Omega wasn't focused on that he was busy staring at the happy family.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 am

Haine looked back at the boy. "You never told me your na--..." she stopped mid sentence. Right he might not have a name, he might just have a subject number. "Well then whats your subject number?" she asked slowly watching him closely. Kusume shuffled beside Haine, he looked around and crossed his arms. They both stood still as a white coat came over to take blood samples and it wasn't long until the doors opened and the woman walked in with Komaki. Komaki had a odd casting around her nose and her wrist was all wrapped in tenser bandage. Neither Haine or Kusume said anything, they were relived that Komaki had passed her daily testing. "Now.." the woman started as she pushed the glasses a little higher up on her face. "Haine you will be moved to holding sector 5 with Omega here, Kusume you will be moved to sector 6 and Komaki you will be in sector 7." she said writing down something on her clip board. "What!?" The three said at once, they had always been together in the same sector. Kusume's face turned a little red as his temper flared up, even at such a young age he was still deadly. The woman shot him a glare to warn him. This was just the first steps, in a couple days she would take the three and start the new DNA testing... to make them into the perfect fighters and the perfect future parents she wanted. Four white coats came in and each grabbed a child. Two dissapeared down one hall with Haine and Omega, and the other two went the other way with Kusume and Komaki. "Let me go!" Kusume said his temper letting loose as he stomped on the whitecoats foot very hard. He let out a wail of pain and Kusume got away and ran after Haine. She reached out to him but the whitecoat restrained her. Finally they got ahold of Kusume again and sedated him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Omega glanced up as they woman said what was going to happen. He said nothing as they where lead down the corridor, Omega wanted to ask the girl if she was ok but she seemed in to much of a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Haine gripped the bars on her cage, she was very very angry. Slowly the doors to the room opened and the woman walked in. "Mama why are you being so mean!?" Haine demanded. The woman shook her head slowly. "Because you need to learn about other things, and that sometimes means doing things you don't really like Haine." she spoke with care but at the same time the words had a sharp edge to them. "I've spoiled you long enough, its time to wake up to the real world." her blue eyes looked Haine over quickly before she wrote some notes down on a clip board and exited. "Hey!! Don't leave!!! HEY!!" Haine yelled after her but it was no use. Slowly she slumped down to the far side of her cage, she felt like crying but wouldn't dare infront of the other boy. Haine hated feeling weak, and crying made her feel weak and she refused to look or act weak infront of others. "Go ahead... laugh all you want." Haine said grimly.. not looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Omega leaned on the onto the other side of the cage and watched as they talked and the girl looked fustrated. He snorted at the reply and gave a sarcastic "Ha." He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep by the girls breathing keept him awake, "What tests did they do on you?"
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Haine looked over at the boy, he seemed nice enough. "Well..." she started and tried to think. Her wings ruffled a little behind her. "Well I was.. created with these wings." she said slowly. "Other than that they did a few tests to enhance my stamina but..." she looked around uneasily. "I've heard.. rumors, about some new test... that they want to put me, kusume and my sister through it." The look in her eyes said she was afraid that it might be the truth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

"So basically the classic avian?" He asked sratching the back of his hand. "Following things with my eyes, upped strength, stamina and imunity to poisons." He said thinking hard. "Whats with the whole family thing?"
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Haine cracked a small smile, she liked that she was able to have a half normal conversation with someone. Looking around she sighed. "Well Komaki is the only real family I have... Kusume is just Kusume and that woman isn't really my mother..." she said slowly looking down at the floor of her cage.

Kusume smashed at his cage bars. "LET ME OUT!" he yelled angrily. Finally the doors opened and the woman walked in. Kusume was sedated and she took him to a lab where he was strapped down on the table. She kissed him on the forhead. "I"m sorry sweetie." she whispered before walking back over to some computers. "Start the tests."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

"Wish I had a family, I think im a test tube baby, I guess I'll never know." He mumbled leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"Maybe you do, I mean I'm a test tube baby too, But I still have a sister." she said trying to cheer the boy up. She scooted closer to him and looked at him from her side of the cage. "Hey... do you want to be friends?" she asked slowly, this was kind of all new to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

"I doubt your boy friend would aprove." He said his voice dripping in sarcasim. "Yeah sure." He said kinda surprised by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Haine chuckled. "haha the day Kusume becomes my boyfriend is the day the world blows up" she said joking, Kusume was more like a brother to her. (Cause she actually doesn't know anything about it) Haine smiled at the boy. "You still havn't told me your name."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Omega snorted, "Yeah, right." Omega froze at the question. "Im part of the omega project or something like that so they just call me Omega." He said looking around. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 pm

"Neat name." she said thinking of the cool roman sybol. "I'm apart of the... the..." she trailed off trying to remember the name of her project. "Apocolypse Project... I think is how you say it." she said having no clue what the world actually ment. "My subject number 117 but The woman just calls me Haine." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 pm

"You do realise that your project name means the end of the world right." He asked looking up. "Cool name."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"really?" she asked surprised at what the word actually ment. "Thanks." she said and was about to continue to strike up conversation when a familar scream rang through the halls. Haine's eyes filled with fear and she spun around to face the door. That was Kusume screaming, he sounded like he was in alot of pain. "KUSUME!" She yelled in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 pm

"Is this a normal thing with friends?" He asked refering to the screaming. "must be one hell of a scientist."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 pm

"No this is definitly not normal." she said trying to calm herself, trying to tell herself that Kusume would be ok.

Kusume dropped off the operating table, he rolled around on the ground his body seeming to explode into a series of spazzams. His green eyes suddenly began to flicker back and forth from red to green, parts of his body seemed to change back and forth as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"Doesn't sound that bad." He mumbled closing his eyes trying to drone it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

A forgotten Childhood (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next