HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

"They have a machine in there it makes a sheild so you can't use your powers, if we knocked that down we could send erasers in and not just me. You up for it?" He paused, "Off the records of course." In truth Zat was sick of being the only one who could do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm

"Yeah i've read some of the files on the machine, it renders my powers useless against them.. But erasers can still morph because its a physical property." he said standing up and walking over to Zat. "But i'm all for off the record." he said a devious smile crossing his face, a very Haine like smile. "I'll leave organizing the eraser group up to you, I'll go fetch some experiments with mental abilites. We'll meet up at say.... Eleven o'clock tonight at in lab 47? And I would rather leave Yuki out of this one, shes very.. unstable at the moment." he said knowing that lab 47 was very rarely used and had some very useful tools stored away inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yeah im in." He paused this mission would ether need subtlety or big guns. "I'l get a minigun." He said walking towards his armory. His armory was a funny place, it was full of attachments that where made to fit his body. He took off his jacket and laid it down on the floor before grabbing the heavy minigun and attaching it to his back. He could switch it to auto aim and it would take down targets from his shoulder. Or he could hold it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Yuki stood staring into a chiro chamber at the body of her mother. "At times like this mother, I miss you the most. I finally understand your insanity, why things turned out the way they did I do not know, but I think it would be easier if I had a piece of your understandings." she said her eyes glowing deeply.

Lucifer moved swiftly down the halls, his crimson eyes glowed with a deep thought and a deeper darkness. He worked fast, assembling a secret army. Using his mind powers he boosted their confidence, gave them thoughts that would turn them into efficent killers. "I will fill my duty I was born for, I will take this world by force and avange my mother." He whispered sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Sai was laying on the bed ad the person checked her over. Her bones had growing together nicely they were just onthe mending stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Nyx watched as a doctor came out and handed him Sai's report before heading back into the room. He smiled glad to see she was fine and headed back through the building to check on things. He checked engeneering and saw 7 more trikes already build for collecting food.... The school rooms were in good condition.... Lym was still teaching sharpshooting to the AA squad, and Zero was teaching manouvers to the infantry.... He had Reaper in there as a helper.... and the kitchen had almost gotten dinner completely put together.

Nyx went up from the basement holding area, and onto the roof. He cheacked on the small flac guns and made sure they were checking everything fine. He cleaned the lenses and checked the security cameras and made sure the electric barbwire and steel doors were in order. Happy with his work he went back inside.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Reaper liked helping zero teach but she had to giggle alittle at how sereious he could get. She stayed back more but only came up when she was needed other wise she mostly just watched seeing how his students learned.

Sai had a slight headache but was much better she could move her jaw again. The doctor came over to her holding a baggy and she knew what that was for. Sai drank the blood hungrily and rested her head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 am

Lucifer stood arms crossed and a somewhat irritated but pleased look on his face. He was tired yes, but they needed to get work done. "We have all the supplies gathered up." A girl with vibrant green slitted eyes and pair of grey ears and a fluffly long tail whispered in his ear. Her hands rested on his shoulder and her lips grazed his left ear. "Well done." He said smiling, everything was falling into place. "Run along and tell the others." he said turning his head so that his nose brushed along her bangs and his lips just over her eyes. He heard the loud sound of purr escape her body. There was a moment where their lips found each other and after a moment Lucifer spoke his lips still lightly touching hers. "Hurry along.." She pulled away from him slowly, a soft smile on her face before she scurried down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Zero picked up a assault vest and a bullet proof vest and smiled. "Ok so who knows what the differences are?" He asked putting them on the table after no one stuck there hands up (They perfered to just let him talk) Zero pulled out a knife. "The assault vest is for close range. It will stop what ever melee weapons may be used on you." He jabbed the knife into the vest them pulled it back away to show not a scatch on the vest but a bent knife. Next he pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the ther vest firing off a whole clip. Not a single bullet made it in more then the tip. "When you are in a fight wear both. Its heavy but it will stop the erasers claws and teeth.... your just going to have to be careful of your arms and legs... but if the vests wearer dies the small little box inside the collar will go off and a loud amplified dog whistle will go off at a frequency you obviously wont hear.... but those mutants will... each box has enough battery power to go for 5 minutes so if one of you falls it will give everyone a better chance at killing whatever did it." Zero said putting the pistol in his pocket and sitting in a chair. "Questions?"

Lym cursed as her small group went slow as shit.... She was supposed to be checking on all of the AA's throughout the forest.... But her group was tired and being wussies! 'My god if they dont hurry up..." She sighed and looked at the giant gun waiting for them to finish.

Nyx checked back at the hospital area and walked into the surgery room. "Sai you ok?" He asked bending down to hug her.

Lithium signalled over her shoulder looking across the dark landscape ahead of her. She inched across the ground looking around for each of the camera's on the building. She waited for each one to look away then using a tranc gun she shot each guard at the door, of whom were having a huge discussion. Her and the 5 others dashed for the door just as the camera's started their back. Lithium quickly cut through the door and signalling for each person to take a hallway while she jumped onto the roof her special hairs letting her crawl from there.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:40 pm

"I told you to go get some rest not come sulking down here!" A loud voice snapped. Yuki looked down at her feet. "Sorry..." she mumbled. "We're working on a way to bring them back so stop interfering and just stay out of the way." The woman hissed, getting older handn't softend her temper any, infact it seemed to have gotten worse. Spinning around slowly Yuki walked out of the chiro chamber room, the door sealing shut behind her. She moved slowly down the hall, feeling tired and depressed. Suddenly someone bumped into her, a feline human hybrid. Her eyes were emerald green and she had fluffy grey cat ears... and tail. "Oh if it isn't Yuki~" the girl mused. "You better hurry back to your room, you look awful." the smile on the girls face wasn't overly friendly... but thats the way Yuki was use to being treated, ever since her mother died and her brother seemed to take over Yuki had kind of been left behind. Lucifer still loved her but just didn't need much use of her now adays. Her powers were useful and feared but it was Yuki's depressed attitude that made them all avoid her. The neko girl hurried away, quite fast for the time of night. "Dear sister is that you?" The familar voice of her brother made her look up. He was standing at the end of the hall, running the back of his hand over his lips. "Yeah its me..." she said moving towards him. He extended his arms and folded her up in a hug, "I wish you would stop looking so sad all the time, it hurts your pretty face." he said resting his chin on the top of her head. Yuki exhaled, it was nice to be loved every once and a while.

The neko girl scurried down the hall, she was looking for Zat. Running silently she heard a noise and stopped in a instant. There was some kind of scuffle around the corner. The ears on the top of her head twitched and moved in that direction, something wasn't right. Slowly she backed down the hall and hurried back to where Lucifer and Yuki were. "Lucifer, theres something going on down there." she hissed quietly in his ear. Lucifer looked down at Yuki. "Hide us." he said quickly and Yuki slowly let the three vanish from anyone's eyes but their own. They became like air, anyone could pass through them and not know it. No body could hear them or feel them.. it was a useful part of Yuki's inhansed illusions/warping skills.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

One of lithiums men stopped at a corner and pried open a small panel for the halls lights. fter a moment of picking the lights suddenly turned off. Pulling a pair of goggles over his eyes the man slowly crept down the hallway, looking for the cryo lab. He reached into his vest for his pistol not sure what to expect in this weird place.

Lithium having gone the opposite way, looking for something else, Was silently creaping across the ceiling, every box she got too was cut open and rewired, turning out the lights. Almost 18 hallways were already out in total and she was almost too where she wanted to go. Suddenly She stopped, seeingcoming down the hallway ahead of her she turned down a different hall detouring aroudn them.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Sai was glade to see nyx again. "yup im all better thanks." she said giveing him a big hug then pulling him back alittle so she could look into his eyes. "nyx.. what has that thing that attack us? it looked like a man but.. metal?" Sai asked alittle worried in her travels she had never found anything like this.

Reaper was sitting silently in the corner she watched the faces change as the students saw. she could tell none of them would ever want to come across something that could get through that. A evil smile crossed Reapers face, she would like to see them squwerm at the thing that could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

It was dark for moment as the lights flicked out, but Lucifer's eyes quickly adjusted. "Hana you head off and find Zat, Yuki you follow me." he instructed and gripped Yuki's hand and began to tow her down the hall. He pulled her into a elevator and hit sub level 9. After several minutes the doors dinged and opened and they scurried out. At the end of the hall the bright red letters on the door read RESTRICTED. Lucifer placed his palm on a scanner and the door opened, the two moved quickly inside and the door closed behind them. Luckily the room had renforced doors because it was quite the special place, it also had its on special generator to keep all the chiro chambers and lights working at all costs. The first thing Lucifer noticed was that there were alot of erasers in the room and whitecoats too. It took them quite a while to find the Woman and get the whole lowdown. "There you two are! I was getting worried." she said looking relieved. Yuki said nothing, she hated how bipolar that woman could be towards them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 am

Zat leaned against the wall rubbing his knuckles that he had just oiled. He could hear something, he knew something was going down.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Hana moved swiftly and silently, her green catlike eyes seeing fine in the dark. She was like a quick flash down through the halls, she picked up the scent of oil and spotted Zat. "There you are!" she said quickly and came to a skidding stop in front of him. "Lucifer is looking for you, hes down in sub level 9.. the chiro room... We've been infultrated.." she said her tail twitching as she watned to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 pm

"Oh, lucky i had my minigun then." He mumbled running down after the girl into the chiro chamber, the would have smiled if he could at the sight of all the dead (?) people. "Can't take care of it your self?" He asked the boy rubbing the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:24 pm

"Oh yes lucky us." Hana said rolling her eyes as she said just before they entered the chiro room. She slipped over to Lucifer resting her hands on his shoulder looking up at him waiting to be praised. But Lucifer did not have the paitence for this at the moment. "Thats nice.. now take a cat nap." he said and the moment his lips touched her's she fell to the floor, a cruel smile crossing his face. His mind powers doubled in strength whe he was touching someone. When Zat spoke he snapped his attention from Hana to the android. "I'm more than capabl---" he started but was cut off by Yuki tugging at his arm and shaking her head slightly to tell him to watch his temper. A scowl fromed on his face, making him look like his mother for a moment. "Now, did you assemble them like I told you? Because I think it would be a good time to slip out... The rebels are here, which means they won't have quite of a built up army. And besides the whitecoats are busy at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:58 pm

5 of the men stood at the corner of the halways leading to the chiro chambers and other floors ready to fight or alert the others if need be. Lithium would have taken more men.... but they were the only ones mentally efficient to stop mind reading and controlling while not being physically weak. So she chose these five. Lithium pulled out a bottle and poured the contents on the floor throwing some fire off her hand onto it. Lithium smiled as the stench of burning paint and wood came to her nose, while flames began to spread licking up the walls.

Lithium stepped into a testing lab... had some maze in it... Seeing some new experiments she opened a few of the cells after deciding on the ones least likely to hurt her. She poured more of the gasoline in the corner of the maze room and caught it on fire rushing towards where she came from hoping some of the experiments would follow.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Zat turned towards where the fire was coming from, "you two stay here." He said as he pushed open a door to the labs and grabbed the girl by the back of her neck and smashed her head into a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 am

Lithium screamed as her helmet cracked and the visor broke. She twurled around and jumbed up the wall aiming her hand down at him and spraying out the green acid towards her attacker.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

"Fine." Lucifer said and crossed his arms. Yuki nodded and then looked up at her brother, a little unsure of the whole situation. "Stop fretting or those worry lines will become permanent." he said trying to give his sister a reasurring smile. She sighed, not in the mood to play games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Zat frowned his left arm was slightly weaker. "Whats the dealio?"
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Reaper stood up and took the vest from zero. " why don't we let your pupils see what this vest can do first hand." Reaper slipped it on and walked to the front of the room. "if you are going to go out in battle you all need to see how this vest stands up first hand. now do we have any volentears?" reaper asked her black eyes sweeping over the class, a twisted smile crossed her face.

Sai had made a full recovery but was still mad at that man who dared to break her jaw or in that fact who could break her jaw. Sai took nyx by the hand. " we need to find out whats up. there is something strange going on around hear. have we heard word from lithum yet?" sai asked remebering she has not seen her for awile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   

Back to top Go down

two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4