HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Nyx stood looking out the window of his building. He smiled looking down at the trees and the building in them. Everything was perfect.... well almost... there were still problems... but most were fixable; would just take time. Cars hovered and just went over the new forests that covered the planet, and thye all burned the hydrogen his building made. Everything ran off hydrogen. guns no longer had gunpowder. they had a cartridge on them filled with hydrogen the case was just a bullet. Heaters had the same cartridge and cars just had a bigger one. Everything ran off of the perfect resource. Nyx smiled again and thought about how to solve the problem... On an island away from where his pefect colony was, there was a research center run off as a biproduct of the school. its sole purpose was to make the world its again.... whenever Nyx tried to destroy it, his forces were killed before they got to it. And like wise it did so to his. They used to send experiments over, but once Nyx made a forcefield over his city that prevented powers from being used. (obviously bodily powers like healing and shapeshifting couldnt be stopped since it wasnt really powers and was just part of your body.) but teleporting, kinesis, mindcontrol. they were all gone now.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Sai can strolling into the room with a smile on her face. She had on a long little purple dress that had a low cut neck and red rudes around on the chain belt. the trim was gold and it sparckled as she moved and huged her every curve. Sais eyes glisened as she saw nyx by the window and she moved by his side putting her arms around one of his gazeing out the window at his tryumph.

Reaper was infront of the mirror in her and zeros room. she was gazeing at her tangled hair a result from last night that involved no sleep. but Reaper felt fully energized. she was wearing a slik night gound with lace for the top. She grabbed a brush and got all the tangles out with much force. Reaper then pulled out a curler and made her hair into long ringlets bradeing some of it like a band on her head. reaper then changed into a long black sleave sleaveless gownd that draged on the floor as she walked her black eyes glistening with joy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Nyx put an arm around her and smiled. "Feel like helping me make a new vehicle Sai?" He asked feelimng that they needed a new way to get around.

Zero opened his eyes drearily and looked around before trying to get up and falling off the bed. "ouch...." HE mumbled painfully.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

sai beamed with joy. "yes i would love to help you. what kind would the car be this time?" sai said exsited. the way nyx created with his hands always had fastenated her. she loved to learn how he had created theses marvals that wiped around the sky today. Sai rubbed her check agenst his sholder and let out a happy sigh.

Reaper spun around and she gave a small gigle. "master your up! did you sleep well?" she said greeting him as she strolled over her dress trailing behind her. she took hold of his arm and help zero back onto the bed. Reaper kissed zero on the check then tood up. "would you like anything master?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Nyx smield grabbing her hand and walking towards the shop. "Wont be flying today, i got a new invention in mind. It will make collecting fruit plenty better." He said handing over the blueprints.

Zero smiled pulling her onto the bed. "I wouldnt mind a little love..." He said kissing her on the lips.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Sai unfolded the blue prints and looked at them egerly. she could make out the out line but how it was put together was something only nyx could understand. "A beary picker?' she asked lowering the paper. " that is vary different." said trying hard to figure the prints out.

reaper kissed back intently. " as you wish." she said into his mouth and rolled ontop of him. reaper intertwined a hand into his hair and ran her other hand down his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Nyx pulled a drawing of his design handing it over. "doesnt pick berries. I just decided that using somethig nthat hovers to pick fruits that grow on the ground was dumb. So i came up with a better way."

Zero grabbed the back of her neck pressign her harder to him happily.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Sai took the drawing from his hand. " wow... i like it." she said looking at nyxs new desighn. " this will defently make things easier." sai folded the piture up with the bleu prints grabeing nyxs hand as they walked down to the engenier room.

Reaper gently pulled at zeros lip with her teeth. she pulled up her dress so that she could twist her legs around zeros. she could feel his warm body agenst hers sending a warm shiver down her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Nyx took them down into the engineering lab and got 20 or so works together and got them each started on a section. Sai him and 3 others started on the hydrogen engine for it.

Zero grabbed at her soft hips and pushed forwards groanign as he hit his mark.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm

sai had changed into a jump suit that was stained with oil and grease. she put the paper down on a near table and went back to wear nyx and the workers were. "what would you like me to do nyx?" she asked curiously.

Reaper kissed him harder her breathing comeing faster and more rapid as they continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Nyx had started on putting the pistons together and decided they needed a bigger hydrogen tank for this vehicle. "Could you bring me a hydrogen please?" HE asked oil coating his hands as he messed with the half built engine.

Zero rolled over onto her pressign his leps against her neck.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"alright" she said and ran toget another hydrogen. after searching around the vary messy shop she found one. Sai brought it back to them setting it on the table. now even her face had some oil. im going to need a bath she thought.

Reaper sighed happly as zero's lips went to her neck. in responds she put her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Nyx took the tank and cut it open adding in a smaller version of the device the building used to collect water from the air, then hooked up the alternator to the small water container the vehicle put its collected water into and finally a pressure release tube conected to the hydrogen tank so that the newly created gas would have to become compressed before it could enter the tank, so as to stop flashback.

Zero pushed fast groaing into her ear as he got closer.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Sai watched intently handing the men tools when they were needed. She watched nyx in awe she never knew how he was able to build such amazeing mashines.

Reaper griped onto him hard dragging her nails across his back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 pm

when they had assembled the frame and got the transmittion set up Nyx got ready to put the engine in. He lifted it up and welded it in. Nyx smiled and got into the drivers seat while everyone clapped. "Wanan come?" He asked Sai as he started it up.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Sai smiles and leaps into the passenger seat. "you have out done yourself nyx." she says beaming looking around the inside of the creation. "nothing like a newly built car." sai says leaning back into the seat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 am

The engine came to life and the lights on the inside light up with out so much as a peep from the engine.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Sai clapped exsitedly. "lets see how fast this thing can go!" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Nyx pulled out a control and opened the reinforced door to the shop bringing the car out slowly at first.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Sai loved going fast it felt like she was flying witch she craved so much. Sai beamed, she had almost a sence of trouble makeing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

The second they were out the door Nyx floored the petal feeling the learch as the light vehicle put every one of its slant 16 cylinders into gear and the machine took off, Nyx's amazing stearing all that kept it from crashing.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Sais heart was hammering on her chest. Adrenalen point through her veins at high speed she was on the biggest high of her life as she rested her arm out of the window putting her face I the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Nyx quickly pushed his thumbs against buttons on the back of the steering wheel and burning jets of hydrogen shot out of the side of the trike sending then turning 90 degrees even with the speed they were going, which after a quick look at the controls was showed to be 120km/h. Nyx saw the patch of trees coming up ahead and thumbed some more buttons and twisted the wheel drifting them next to a tree perfectly parked.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Sai was holding on tightly to the seat but she managed to keep her voice calm. "you have been practicing,I'm impressed. " sai said with a gental smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Nyx smield back at her. "Nah i had my eyes closed the whole time." He said laughing as he opened the hatch and jumped out. He popped the hood on the back reveling a small refridgerated compartment for the berries, and fruits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)   

Back to top Go down

two sides of the same paper (lets jump ahead)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next