Lets jump ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Some of the beasts on the roof were turned to humans, but the beasts behind them only picked them up and used them as shields. Human shields to be exact~ Once they got within range of hitting the targets, they would throw the humans into the small space surronded by humans and dead mutants, charging and swinging wildly. The mutants that were flying around saw the hoody and were unaffected by the barrage of downward darts. They would soon swoop down and pick up Nyx as he reloaded, having given his location away and not thought of moving just a little bit. Unfortunately, the beasts fly right through the air bodies. Now, is it unfortunate for the birds that they missed? Or is it unfortunate that the birds just slashed through the air bodies, taking great chunks of the air that should not be disturbed if an air body was to stay whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Nyx felt the big mutants hit him and grunted his bits of body flashing colors. "Shit Lym cant teleport..." He thought one of his arms grabbing part of Lyms body and them he quickly teleported back down to omega, Lym feeling really gross. Nyx Began to grow and within a few seconds his body was up to a good 10 meters and his body was groutescly shaped his muscles buldging at the size of a love couch. "Lym leave." He said his now low voice making the ground tremble with itself. Lym disappeared and quickly jumped off the roof her wings launching her away.

Nyx turned and looked along the mutants raising his arms and bringing his , steel like calloused arms down apon a group of them sending cracks across the roofs top.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Omega dodged a mutants attack. He fired into the crowed droping more then one with each shot. Then he gun was empty. He turned to nyx, "Thats really cheap." He grumpled pulling out his trench knife and jumping into the middle of the mutants. He landed on ones shoulders, jabbed the knife into the side of his neck stabbed another who was about to hit him. Then one got his side and his legs. With in seconds the group here on him in seconds. He reached into his pocket as the mutants began hitting anything they could, Come on. his fingers touched something solid, his lighter. For a while Omega had been able to light him self on fire due to gasses that came from his now fire proof skin. However latly he had been practicing using that as a weapon and coating others with the gas. The second Omega lit the lighter there was an explosion and the mutants where blasted off him the others where simply left as screaming bodies. There was still a bunch of mutants but omega had managed to clear a small space.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Nyx just smiled hitting the ground again causing part of the roof to cave in. The buildins top was becoming unstable quicker. 'Another two hits and it'll fall' he thought.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Omega glanced at the ground, it was going to crumble he knew it. He teleported to nyxs shoulder. He reloaded his gun and fired at the gas tube on the side of the building, the gas mixed with the fire and caused an explosion through out the whole building. Omega closed his eyes and the two disapeared in a puff of smoke and reapeared at the base he had been to with lym.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 pm

And minions fly to the right, being hit by a love couch sized muscle man. (I probably would not enjoy being hit a love couch as well~) The mutants piled on Omega hit them with their fists, because apparantly they had forsaken their electric rods for a more close and personal beat down. It's understandable. Nothing was more entertaining then punching a human in the face~ Their fun was horribly interupted by the explosion proof man. Fire and explosions are two different things, something to keep in mind. If the man wasn't explosion proof and still gassy...mutants would not be the only things turned into bloody messes~

Then poof! The two were gone in a puff of smoke and force. Now, teleporting a man to your secret base when that teleporter could easily place his feet on the man's shoulder...is not likely going to end well. (Why Wade, why won't it end well?) Secret bases are usually small, out of the way places. Sure, you could have a big base, and maybe a sign out back that says, "Welcome Strangers, welcome to the Rebel Secret Base. Watch for falling logs." By the time a person has read the sign, a non-descript log will fall on their head, creating the perfect trap for those brilliant mutants~ Nyx was probably going to be in a downward striking motion as well. Geez, a little warning before you interupt the busy man would have been nice! Teleporting a gun wielding man while he's shooting and moving him to face your car on the other side of town leads to, "Auuguuuughhh! My carrr!" *Ratta tat tat tat tat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 pm

There was a knock at the door and before anyone could get up to answer the door opened and a boncy girl with stunning white platinum hair and bright yellow irises strolled in the door. On her head was a pair of brownish grey curled back horns. When she smiled she revealed a mouthfull of razor like teeth. On her back was a pair of small batlike wings and a black tail that had a sharp barb on the end. "so the rumors are true" she said with a voice that carried a dark nature to it. "evening Lex." both lucifer and yuki said at the same time. Lexy was an experiment girl who lived down in one of the labs. Haine and kusume watched with interest as the girl walked in and sat down inbetween yuki and lucifer, she was a close friend to them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Nyx had just been about to hit the ground again when suddenly he was gone and back at the rebel base.Two mutants were holding onto his legs. Nyx quickly picked one up and squeesed his torso watching as his head shook as he tried to get away then stopped moving a second before all the blood and entrails were pushed up into his head causing his head to violently burst like a water balloon.

Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Sai and reaper had agreed to work together and make sure the people were safe but they were not happy about it. Sai always tool the west and south side of the city and reaper took the east and norther side just so they would not contract much. Even though they were both waking dead they had week relastionship. They had banned together for the fate of the world nothing more. They constainly were protolling the city makeing sure people were safe from out side danger and each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:25 pm

"Right im out of here, im not going to stick around and get my self killed." Growled Omega teleporting from the scene. He reapeared in an ally way on the off skirts of the city.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Nyx noded stepping on the last mutant in the base before shifting back to himself. "Well that was fun." He said smiling.

Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Omega had teleported back into the city, the sun slowing rising in the sky as morning came nearer. The small bit of sunlight showed the man something...abnormal in the alleyway. A hunk of meat? Wait...too big to be a slab of meat. Infact, it was most squarish in shape, about 1 foot tall and wide, with strips of cloth and bone to be seen here and there. Whatever had done this...whatever "this" had been...was unknown from appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Lexy smiled at them. "You should see the uproar you've started." she said turning to Lucifer. "I watched the building fall myself" she giggled making movements with her hands to show how the building fell. Lucifer raised a brow, "Is that so?" his voice was calm but the excitement was clearly visible in his eyes. Yuki smiled and Kusume and Haine exchanged glances. "Except Nyx and Omega got away..." Lexi said giving a pouty look. Haine blinked. "Those guys are still alive?" she said her voice full of thoughtfullness. "I know I had a similar recation when I saw Omega walking around." Yuki said slowly. Haine smiled. "Hehe, I told them I'd have the second child, they didn't believe me but now they can see the proof." she chuckled. "Well actually they didn't believe you the first time either, not until you had to show them." Kusume said a slight smile tugging at his lips. He remembered the shocked look on Nyx's face as Haine reveled her swollen belly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 pm

both the girls had little secrets that they could never tell anyone. witch ironicly had them even more alike then they thought. Both there live depended on other peoples death but since they were told to keep the people safe both Sai and reaper had to make other plans.

Reaper even though she had a hard time not killing was able to find a way to keep people alive and satisfie her hunger. also keep them comeing back for more. since the under ground base was masive she never saw Sai much unless she ment to. Reaper was slinking down the tunnel, the shadows off the dimly lit candles giveing her a masive cover.the people knew she was there but only a few had seen her up close. She pulled her hood over her long hair and almost floated from shadow to shadow. Reaper found a young man not much out of his teens made just 20 but he was suffering from infections in his arm and some of his legs. Reaper stood over him for a good ten mins before she moved for him to see her. Reaper removed her cape leting her black curly hair fall around her. Reapers eyes were like black wholes if u looked in them too long you would get lost. She could servive on just blood but she was no vampire she need red fresh meat.
"dear child, you are in much pain" reaper said in a voice like silk. "let me help you all i ask for is a small price." she reached down to him and took his hand in hers kneeling down to his level keeping eye contact.
"really? the boy said horsely. "how?" he was alittle startled by her but was interested.
"just close your eyes and let it happen how it comes." she smiled wickedly. Like her eyes had tranced him the young man closed his eyes. Reaper leaned down and lightly kissed him. Reaper gentaly pulled down his pants revealing the infected part of him. Reaper knew he was out cold so she bent down and perced the flesh with her teeth ripping out all the infected flesh from his body. Reaper then used his close to wrapped up his wonds. she then stood up then pulled her cape up and disapered into the shadows.

Sai had learned well that the people down here did not trust her all that well so she kept to herself. since the world had gone crazy with the school Sai had become more pretador then she was before. sai was a master at not being seen with or without shadows. her eyes shone black agensts the light her claws sharp and long. it had been almost a week since she had last feed and her hole body ached with hunger. Sai moved in almost a crouch and with perpose.she licked her lips priceing her tongue with her fang. The blood made sai even more hungry. she found a little break in the wall of the tunel that she could just fit in and there she waited. this did not take long, the tunel she had fround was vary populated. a young women was walking down, she seemed to be in a daze. Sai pulled herself in one movement out of the wall as soon as the lady passed by. Sai had desided to take her from suprise so she would not be seen. She made no noise as she moved behind the lady hitting her in the back of the neck causeing her to passout. sai had gotten vary good at contorlling herself even in hunger. Sai caught the lady as she colapsed and sunk her teeth into her neck. sai closed her eyes enjoying the sensation as the blood ran into her mouth. after she was full Sai licked the womens wounds and they closed on contact. she pulled the women up to the wall and put her in a postion so it looked like she had just fallen asleep. Sai then retreated to not being seen going towards the main area in the tunels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Nyx had noticed as he began to walk around that lots of people had been complainign of blodo loss or bite marks... He spent a few days every once in a while trying to find out what it was... but never got anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Sai was happy her eyes had turned back to there bright yellow and her hands were not longer claw like but her nails were still sharp. Sai walked tall and proud she even let a couple people see her but not get a good look, giveing herself away was not on her good mood. Sai had just got to the last turn before the big main cave when she spotted someone with red eyes and shineing black hair. Nyx. She smiled greatly and ran over to him giveing him a big hug.
"oh nyx its so good to see you again!" she said playfully nipping his neck. Sai pulled back just to arms length to look into his lovely red eyes. She smiled grealty forgetten her fangs had not fully gone back into there caseings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Nyx smiled at her and at the same time caught sight of a small drip of blood on her shirt and her fangs out a little. "What were you doing sai..." He asked knowingly.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Sai closed her mouth and tryed to look enasent. "what do you mean? i have been down her watching over the people just like you asked me too. even though you left me down here with reaper.." she said trying to change the subject. she had never been good at tricking nyx not that she ever would want to.

Reaper had gotten some blood on her face an close but it did not show vary much on her black fabric. Reaper difted through the tunnels her cape trailing behind her as she made her was to zeros room. Reaper had keep her stuff in there so she could be closer to her master. Reaper glided silently into the cave type room just as someone walked by. she sighed then saw Zero perched on his bed. Her eyes lite with joy and she went down on one knee and bowed.
"Master, you have returned." she said standing back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Nyx wipped the blood on hos finger and sighed. "We are going to have to start a donation center...." He sighed slightly amused.

Zero smiled when she entered and streched. "Hey reaper... mind helping me with anything?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm

sai looked away shyly wipping at her shirt. " not to worry there all still alive." she said figgiting with her shirt. " i made sure they would surive and not know how they passed out." she said reasuring. Sai looked up a nyx smileing lightly.

Reaper went over to the bed " Anything you would like master." she said sitting down "Anything..." she said with a twisted smile as she eyed him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Nyx shook his head and gave a dry laugh. "What ever you say."

Zero thought a moment and then realizing she said anything moved his head down and whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 pm

"i promise" she said smileing. "where were you headed?" she asked noticeing she had found him in a tunnel.

Reaper smiled at his task. She slide off the bed and closed the door to zeros room and sat him down on the bed. reaper pulled his paints off and kneeled down infront of him getting to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 pm

I was just heading to our room ready for some sleep. Its been a long day." He announced yawning for effect.

Zero's mouth gapped and his eyes closed while his fingers closed around Reapers hair grasping her head.

Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm

[She's working on his abs, I just know it!]

Crow would wake up early in the morning, just like any other day. Rising upright and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, the lady sits in bed for a while. Most of the nights spent well ended up with some odd dream of her sitting in a bed and two winged folk come into the room. One of them grabs a lamp and hits her over the head. This dream doesn't make any linear sense, as that's all Crow seems to remember. No point in wasting thoughts on something irrelevent though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   

Back to top Go down

Lets jump ahead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next