Lets jump ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Yuki hopped down out of tree, not even a little bit worried... even if Sai was a threat she still had Blaine to back her up. "Are.. you ok?" Yuki asked slowly, she motioned with her hand from Blaine to cut it out and get his ass down out of the tree. Unfirling his wings he hopped down and slowly walked over, standing close to Yuki. He had never met Sai, she was someone from Yuki's younger childhood days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Sai let out a long sigh trying to calm herself down. she let herself fall back agenst a tree giveing up on standing. "your mother has caused me so much pain.. " she said shakeing her head. "i have out lived so many people in the time a have been here.. its like time keeps going and im still stuck in the past not just my mind my body too." she felt quite pethetic right there but sai was not in the mood for careing. she was hungary tired and emotional the things she hated the most. "nyx is gone where i cant find him and the zero i knew is gone forever. the only two people that ever cared for me.. other than your mother before she went crazy.." sai let her head roll to look at the boy he had nice fetures but his face looked like it was set in stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Yuki felt bad for Sai, slowly she walked over and embraced her in a hug. Blaine looked a little shocked considering he thought Sai was the enemy here. In truth though after Yuki was born and her parents had been gunned down trying to save her Sai had taken little Yuki in under her wing and helped her out. Until Nyx screwed things over and Yuki found her parents were alive again. Sensing that it was ok to lighten up, Blaine let out a soft sigh and let himself relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Sai was stunned. Yuki was defently not fully her mothers daughter and she was glade of that to have even the smallest connection to the way things use to be that was not tryingto kill her. Sai hugged yuki back and let out a shakey breath relaxing alittle. Sai stood up and used the tree for support. "thank yuki." she said with a smile. Sai was ready to not pretend that the boy with yuki was there. "I am sai by the way just so we are clean I am not going to eat her." she said hopping that saying there was no danger out loud would help the tension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 am

Kermit took a rushed step back and jumped into the tree. "Ehh." He mumbled from somewhere inthe tree. Suddenlt a harpon fired out aimed for the boys chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Yuki took a small step back after the hug. "Yes... I happened to run into Zero about 10 minutes ago, I swear I think he thought I was my mother or something the way he attacked me." She said with a shrug. Blaine had managed to come a little closer, his white shaggy hair standing out quite vividly. When Sai adressed him he nodded in aknowledgement to her. "I've.. heard about you in the books and from stories. I'm Blaine, Yuki's life mate." He said with another small nod. Yuki turned a bright red colour for a moment, and shot him a look like... Did you have to add the ending part!?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Nyx jumped from the harpoon but felt it skin his arm just cutting a thin layer of skin. Nyx ran to the tree and shapeshifted again making himself 3 times bigger. Grabbing the truck of the tree he shook as hard as he could.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

(wait, there are trees in antartica)

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 pm

"books hay well i am impressed." sai said not eevn knowing there was books that said anything about her. "wow you have one dedicated boyfriend there." said smiled at haine turning red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 pm

(haha Yuki not Haine Trin, xD)

Yuki nodded. "Yeah your in some of the history books, just cause we wrote history doesn't mean we left all you guys out cause we won." She said slowly. Blaine chuckled at Sai's other comment and was rewarded by a small elbowing to the gut from Yuki. "Yes well.. I think he took lessons from my father..." she grumbled.

Lucifer followed Crow and the other male silently, she was interested in seeing what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2585

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 am

[Fwahahaha~ He. He, dear sister~ Unless I am mistaken~]

Crow simply held her black umbrella above her head as she listened to the actor talk and talk with lots of lively animated movements. Since neither of the two took heed of Lucifer (for he didn't feel like using his mind powers on the actor~), they carried on, walking on the side walk till they round a corner and travel down large road. The road was well lit with lots of retail stores on both sides, creating even more light. The rain and the night almost seemed romantic...(Fffwahaa~ Erherm.) The actor's voice carried over the rain with little effort as he was talking about how his daughters would love to get some company, how they got through schooling and yatta yatta yatta~ The actor seems quite fond and proud of his daughters, as he continues talking to the silent lady all the way to yet another crossroad. Once near this road, they take a left, walking till they near an alley way. The actor stops in front of the dead end and places his hand upon the smooth brick, saying to Crow (who was standing with the same look of a mixture between blank facedness and contentment) "Tis' it~ Once the door arrives, please step in and take the door on the right~ I am sure that you will enjoy your stay~" Crow simply nods once. The actor claps his hands together and turns to face the door, stepping back and flicking his wrist. A shimmering blue door appears, displacing the smooth brick wall. Stepping to the side, the actor bows low and gesters towards the door. Crow doesn't even hesitate in her decision making, moving towards the door and opening it. The door led to what looked like darkness, and as soon as Crow stepped in, she dissapeared! Ka-poof~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 pm

"Mate I can stay upside down for as long as I want, shaking a tree isn't going to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm

[Trees, in Antartica? Well sure there is~ Fossilized tress that is~ Unless those folk are around some kinda science facility~ But heck, might as well herp-derp reality anyway, throw in a couple smore rains and marshmallow clouds...mmm~]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm

(nope i dare say there isnt... but u said there was a tree.... and- OMG there it was!)

Nyx growled and grew bigger pulling his foot beack then kicking forwards breakign the tree in half.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Sai rolled her eyes. "oh please you just had brut force." she said with a chuckle. "so how much older are you than this young person." she said to yuki refering too blane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Yuki looked over from Sai to Blaine. "He's 6 months younger than I am. He's also a Second Gen like me, although his parents were terminated after his birth.." she said slowly. Blaine nodded, he didn't really care. He'd never known his parents, Haine and Kusume had helped raise him. Hense why Haine doted on him so badly. "Yeah.. I was raised by Haine and Kusume." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Sai stepped back and looked at the too. " so that kinda means that he is your adopted sib." she said but there was not much resemblance when you looked at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Yuki and Blaine both made grossed out faces. "No I'd rather not think like that..." Blaine said slowly. Yuki nodded in agreement with Blaine. "I think thats why Lucifer doesn't overly care for me, because Haine dotes on me all the time." Blaine said with a shrug. Yuki nodded. "Yeah I think dote is an understatement, she adores you." Yuki said with a small chuckle before turning back to Sai.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Sai put her hands on her hips and giggled crossing her arms. " well i am not going to judge how u were raised. i had to raise myself but i guess thats why an not good around people." sai said tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well thats just mean." he grumbled jumping from the tree and aiming a kick at the giant as a group of singing trains went behind them.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am

Yuki looked at Sai. "Yeah your like alot of the first gens, they were created and then set loose left to raise themselves. Now they are at the age to produce second gens, We expect the brith rate of this year to be about 86%... " Yuki said slowly not overly sure why she was telling Sai this. "I'm suppose to be the first to reproduce a third gen.... but.." she started but stopped as the freash pain of her miscarrige swelled up inside her. Blaine looked at her and rested his hand on her shoulder. "But.. anyway.." Yuki said quickly trying to change the subject.

Lucifer followed the two, the actor man needed to have his mouth stapled. The girl though was rather quiet, once they came apon the building Lucifer stopped and hid behind a dumpster. He watched with intrest as the blue door opened, hadn't that been the same door that he had seen in the secret apartment Blaine had been in? Squinting he watched as the girl vanished inside, that is when Lucifer took his oppertunity. Standing up and coming out of the shadows he infultrated the actor's mind, digging deep. He uncovered many things, almost all of no importance.. "Tell me her name." Lucifer hissed in the actors head as he began to take control of the feline man's body.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 am

The actor's mind was a bit more complicated than most would think~ Tis' true, that he liked to talk, but that's only because the silence is horrid~ When Lucifer decided to show his coward face, ehehe~, the actor stops and dissapears from Lucifer's view. Not to just vanish, as the actor was still there, but Lucifer now find himself inside the actor's head...which was this vast darkness with a tiny, itty-bitty room that was square shaped, almost perfectly so, in the "center" of his mind. The room had no windows but had a door, and as Lucifer went onwards, he floated inwards. Once inside the room, Lucifer could see that there was red EVERYTHING. The luscious set of expensive chairs infront of a fire, were red. The wall paper, was red. The carpet was red fur, very nice to the touch~ The fire burned a deep red. The ceiling was red~ There was a red sofa to the right, and a messy desk near the left corner of the room. The actor was present as well, wearing his white suit and top hat. He was sitting in one of the red chairs, the one on the right, and was just watching the fire burn. Lucifer would learn that the actor was a bit more than a business man~ Of course, since he was asked, the actor replies with a behind-the-back wave, "Decided to say hello, sirrah?" A warm chuckle from the actor, as he continues, "Attacking from the shadows is bad form, Mr. Lucifer~" Another chuckle, and the actor answers the question that Lucifer's been wanting, "I call her surrah, as I do most females."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   

Back to top Go down

Lets jump ahead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22