View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am

Lym looked and nodded.... "yep... he must be causing trouble.... but we only have to shoot enough people to cause trouble. IF people start turning human.... riots will start... no one wants too die.
(except suicidals) so shoot important people. so people get angry about having humans rule them. we are also almost done making a permanant one.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

Omega frowned. "Whos your target?" He asked all ready knowing the answer, lose the heros lose hope. "Hey, want to go check out the speech? There all ways good for a laugh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am

Yuki was getting a terrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. "lucifer... Let's go.." she said shuffling around. Lucifer stepped down from the platform and hugged his sister. "sweet sister..." he whispered as they vanished. When they got back to home two very unexpected guests met them. "mother? Father?" yuki said not believing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

Lym nodded "sounds good." She said grabbing a pistol from the rack.

Nyx had just pulled the trigger when they disappeared. A disk went whizzing through the air and right above the crowd it exploded send a hail of tiny needles down into the crowd. almost a third of the crowd dropped and began to shake. "Shit... wish I had hit him in the head with that..." Nyx said smiling and wonder what would have happened.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am

Omega smiled. "Roof top ok?" He asked teleporting only to see a group of people shaking on the ground. "Shit." He mumbled before noticing they where beside nyx. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am

Nyx looked over confused. "Do I know you..." He asked reconizing the face...

Lym saw the M55 disk launcher Nyx was using then the shaking people.... "Nyx... you need to be more careful what if you had used it wrong and got hit with a disk??!?!?!" She said impatiently.

Nyx just shrugged. "Worked fine didnt it?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 am

"Your crazy nyx. I hope you have a fucking army if you plan to take them down." He grumbled looking around at the dark city.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

Nyx smiled knowingly. "Ive got 2000 people... and a fuck load of explosives and pointy things infront of them... what can go wrong?" HE asked standing up and looking over the gun.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

"Shit man, i havn't seen you in ages." He said still shocked at seeing him, he thought nyx was dead for years. It woudn't surprise him if he didn't recognise him, Omega was twenty eight now and a lot more scarred.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am

Nyx looked up at him again just not remembering. "I reconize you... but i just cant remember who you are..."

(gtg ill talk to you all later. night night-.... and good ...day(?) to finn)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am

(im 19 hours ahead of you.)

"Seriously?" He asked with a cocked brow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 am

(so for you it was 7 the next day??)

Lymle stepped in since Nyx just wasnt getting it... "Its Omega Nyx..."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Omega stood on the spot wondering what nyxs response would be.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Shakily Yuki blinked a few times, was it really them? Before she could do anything Haine ran to her and wrapped her arms tightly around her. "Yuki!" she said tears spilling down her face. Turning her head she looked at Lucifer who looked shocked as well. "Lucifer..." she sobbed and embraced both her children in a long hug. Both Lucifer and Yuki hugged her tightly back, it had been two years since they had felt the loving embrace of their mother. "You've both gotten so big!" she exclaimed through her happy tears. By the time she had finally let them go Kusume was standing not far away, a smile on his face. Yuki ran to him, Lucifer was a tad bit hesitant but followed Yuki's lead. Both Haine and Kusume were 27 years old, but the only real thing that made them look different from when they were Lucifer's age was a bit of height and they were more grown up looking. As for their personalities, again not much different although Kusume had become more quite and reserved, Haine remained pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2585

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Crow had left the club, seeing as how her shift had ended, and traveled to her apartment. In her right hand was the small black briefcase and her other hand was free. The traveler passed what seemed to be a person being followed by a bunch of cameras, but this sight had not persuaded the traveler to change course. As the camera crew went one way, the traveler continued down the road, getting looks from the local populace. A lonely barmaid walking down the street still wearing her work outfit and carrying a briefcase? Yes. Did she return the looks with disinterest? Yes. Were they going to approach her? Yes. A big lizard man walks infront of the traveler and says, "Where ya goin' missy?" A wide toothy grin was given, and two more lizardy people step behind the traveler, snickering to themselves. The traveler looks up and into the eyes of the downlooking lizard and says rather flatly, "Home." That was where she was going, but she may have misinterpretated the questioner's motive. The main lizard infront laughs and says, "Sure ya are, sure ya are." Given a wink at the lizards behind the traveler, he sends the message, and the two each grab one of the traveler's arms. Crow didn't move, didn't struggle, didn't cry out like a damsel in distress. The lady simply said, "Let go of me." in that flat tone of voice. The lizard lifts up the lady's head with a lizardy finger and says in spite of her, "Imma sure you ain't in a position ta giv' ordas aroun' 'ere." More snickering from the two that were grappling the lady's arms. The man's dialect was dissected by Crow, and the lady stated again, "Let go." Right at this moment, a tentacle had wriggled it's way out of a side alley and wrapped itself the main lizard's right leg and another one shot out to wrap around the startled lizard's throat. The lizard's hands immediately go to work at prying the tentacle off of his throat and air supply, when a third tentacle wraps itself around the waist of the lizard man, yoinking the man into the dark alleyway, dissapearing into the darkness with a muffled scream. The two lizards that were grappling the women's arms looked to each other and let go of the women, startled and expresionless. Nobody expected to be dragged into the abyss when easy prey was about. A few moments pass and a very sickening crunch and the grinding of bones could be heard by the people around the area. The lizards, stunned dumb, were now stricken with horror, turning to flee as fast as they could, the sound displaying a horrid picture in their minds. Crow simply continues on towards home. A block later, the traveler arives at a dead end and to the right is her apartment complex. It was only one story, had one door in the front and back, and a small window infront, to the right of the front door. It was a cozy place, fit for one person. Upon nearing the door, the lady unlocks her briefcase and finds the small indication that forms a key. Inside the indication, is the key to her house. Taking the key in hand, the door of the house was unlocked and the traveler returns home. On the immediate right, their was a coat rack, further past that, a small plain beige table with two chairs, the back of one of the chairs near the door, the other on the opposite side. To the left, was the kitchen, which included a counter near the door, and a fridge furthest left, parrallel with the chairs across the room. Walking to the table, the lady sets her briefcase upon the table and traverses down the hallway. On the left was the bathroom, with a sink on the entrancer's left, a tub and shower built in one on the right of the entrancer, and a mirror straight infront of the entrancer. On the hallway's right, there was Crow's room for rest which included a bed on the left wall upon entrance, a vanity on the right wall, and the closet straight foreward upon entrance. Crow opens her bathroom door and steps inside, soon taking off her clothes and starting a shower. The entire house was S.P.O.T.L.E.S.S! And out of the way of the city life, so people coming in and out were few and rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Nyx looked him over again then his face light up. "YOu are Omega!! I thought you had died again!" HE smiled standing up.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

"And i thought you where trying to get your self killed in some stupid rebellion." He paused, "At least one of us where right." He said bitterly. Nyx was going to get him self killed doing what he was doing, the rebellion would just tighten the schools rule once they won causing stupid rules to be put in place. "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Im thinking living here aint worht living if its full of things that dont even belong... "SO im doing what i should have done before."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 am

"getting your self killed? Its not the greatest plan." He sighed, he had just found an old friend and he was yelling at him. "So hows life been?"
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am

The people on the roof were having a nice chat, but the beasts below were not going to stand around and listen to them twiddle their thumbs after being attacked so out-of-nowhere-ly. While the people chatted, some had ran, some had screamed as their body did funny things, and some had shock batons. Those some with shock batons were order keepers of this assembly. Some of them flew, some crawled, and some had picked their noses during the speech. But all of them were now descending upon the small group, either crawling up the walls, or running out of the building and flying to circle back. Their cackling lightning rods of police brutality sounded in the ears of the few, and their monstrous forms were ariving on scene to do some damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm

About half an hour had passed by and the four had sat down in the main living room, a spectacular veiw of the shineing city out large windows. The room was lit only by a rather dimmed light from the celing, Kusume and Haine were still recovering from their resurection and it made them very sensitive to light. There were two sofas, both red trimmed with black wood, they faced each other and were seperated by a coffee table made of the same black wood. On one sofa sat Lucifer and Yuki, the other Haine was tucked neatly under Kusume's arm. "I just can't believe it... I never thought i'd see the day where humans were viewed as freaks... much like we were when we first escaped the school years ago." Haine was saying, her voice full of wonder. "And to think it was our own children who led the world to such a wonderful state." Her voice was happy as she doted on her teenage children. Kusume smiled and kissed the top of her head gently. "It brings back memories of when we first met, when we first started this war." she giggled to Kusume, who again said nothing only smiled tenderly. Lucifer made a gagging motion with his finger to Yuki who swatted at his head. They havn't seen each other in as long as we havn't seen them Yuki hissed in her mind knowing Lucifer would hear her. They had an interesting way to talk to each other in their minds, it was also a very useful skill. Yeah but its still gross. he chuckled back to her. Hey its how you were made! Yuki shot back at him, a smile twitching at the edge of her mouth knowing she had won that fight. Lucifer made a grossed out face at Yuki when their parents weren't looking. Don't even put those thoughts in my head... its highly disturbing. he said back, the words echoing in Yuki's head. It was strange how Lucifer could act so grown up like at the speech, but once he got home it was proof he was nothing more than a goofy teenage boy stuck in a grown ups position. Yuki sighed, she admired her brother for being able to switch his personalities just like that. Maybe it was something he had inherited from their mother, who on occasion could be very strange when it came to personalities and emotions. Althought Lucifer was never told it, Yuki knew all to well that her mother had indeed been diagnosed with skitsafrenia before Yuki had been born. Omega knew a side of their mother they had never seen, while their father knew a side much different side of mother.. and in more recent years everyone had seen a bit of a mixed side of her. It was all rather confusing, and Yuki was happy not to have inherited any part of it.

Again after some time had passed Yuki decided to tell her parents something they hadn't known. "I want to take you somewhere tomorrow." she announced out of the blue. Lucifer cocked an eyebrow until he read her mind to see exactly what she was up to, he smiled as the images reached his mind. He had forgotten about that place, which really he shouldn't have because it was very special.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Nyx was about to answer when he heard shouting down below. "Damn you two unninvisible freaks..." HE joked as his body, clothes and gun went clear. LYm sighed and turned herelf clear and then they both look at Omega... and shook there heads.LYm pulled out the pistol she had grabbed from the armoury and looked to omega. "Might wanna load up those rounds I gave you." She said clicking her magazine into place.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

"I would rather kill." He mumbled pulling out his over sized pistol. "So how did you guys learn how to do that?" He asked shooting at a mutant trying to ecsape. The mutant sunk down to his knees and collapsed, Omega may have sucked at aiming but he used really big bullets.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Crow was safe and sound asleep at her apartment while the commotion on the roof of some odd building was unknown to her. Another day, twas' just another day.

One of the mutants trying to escape the building gets shot down by a rather large bullet, but unfortunately, the man had picked one of the wrong targets available. Mutants used hands and feet to move to the rooftops, landing on the same ground as the three. No wait...one. The mutants were wielding electric batons, but their features were not very clear in the darkness. That, and the motion of charging Omega probably distracted the onlookers of any other detail. There were 3 at first, all of which would take a swing at Omega. As soon as they charged, more and more would arrive on scene, creating a wave like pattern that grew and grew in size. From the back of the building's rooftop, more mutants crawled up and planted their feet on the same floor as the three. No wait...one. Some of the mutants could have sworn that there would be more than one shooter, but then again, they didn't seem to mind as they charged Omega from the rear, aiming to take swings at him with their electric weapons. Even more mutants were circling the rooftop, flying around on wings as black as the night sky, their bodies blending in with the night as well.

The two cloaked people would have to do some fancy footwork to avoid detection from being bumped into or step'd on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Nyx loaded up the rifle, and then aimed straight up firing a round. He quickly threw his hoody up into the air above them and his body turned into metal along with the hoody. The charge exploded sending darts into the crowd around them, Nyx's good stopping the oes raining down toawrds them. Nyx caught the hoody and pulled the darts out turning clear once again. "I can shapeshift remember? And so can Lym. So we are just turning us and our weapons into air. When we shoot we only make the bullet change to its regular state." He said loading up again as Lym was shooting the Once getting too close to them.

On the ground the origanlly shot ones began getting up... only... as humans. They stood up and looked among each other shocked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content