View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Omega kicked an old rusted out can, it skidded to a stop at a traffic light. He needed to find nyx again, not that he had any idea where he would be the only way was to get nyx to come to him and the only way nyx would know about it if it was a major attack on the city. Omega gave a sigh, he felt like an idiot wearing the frankinstine mask but it was the only way if he didn't want to get hunted down. One of his hands gripped his katana the other his lighter, with one fluid motion he cut the arm off of a younge girl with cat ears (Neko or what ever the hell you call it). There was a pause before people started running however being a crowded area like it was it was hard to exit with out passing the crazy mask wearing maniac setting anything alight that came with in two meters off him, If this doesn't get his attention nothing will He thought listning to the sound of a helicopter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Suddenly a man knocked on the door and Nyx called him in.

"There is someone attacking the hybrid city.... down town." He left the room and Nyx beared his teeth.

"Ill be back..." He muttered teleporting to an odd scene. Some guy in a frankenstien mask... and some poor girl with her arm cut off (A girl? come on! u cut the guys arms off. girls have better uses Wink )

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm

(I frown on your shinanigins)

Omega turned to see nyx, naturally he didn't know who omega was right this minute. Omega turned and tackled nyx to the ground he teleported off to the contry before they landed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 am

(one day u will understand...

Nyx was now deeply confused and pushed the frankeinstien imposter off himself getting up. Where are we and who are you?" He asked upset.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 am

Omega pulled of his mask, "Sorry, I didn't have your number." He sat up and looked around at the light brown wheat that littered the hills.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 am

Crow, even though there was this huuuugggeee fight outside her room, barely herd any of it~ In fact, the lady was sitting on the bed provided and simply turned her music up when the commotion started. The large circular head phones that she wore blocked out almost all of the noise. After a while, Crow's stomach grumbles at the same time a large hole was put into one of the walls in the other room. So, packing up her stuff into that black briefcase, the lady slides onto the ground and faces the door. Opening it and observing the rookie demolition job, Crow pays it no heed and soon exits the secret apartment and soon prowls the streets, heading for the nearest restaurant to obtain some foods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Nyx cocked an eyebrow. "Well thats ok... we dont have any phones yet anyways...." He looked around and picked a piece of wheat rolling it between his fingers. "So what have you been up too?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Omega sighed, "I see you changed you look." He said changing the subject, well others seemed to have endless money omega had ass all, plus he suspected it would help the school find him if he applied for a job.

Kermit turned ran to the spot the two teleported from, one was a murderer and the other was the rebal bastard. Kermit silently chuckled to himself, his mind had taken drastic changes over the years as the school took power and well you stay with the power. He placed down two arrays from his back back and pluged in a small generator. There was a flash of light and the air it self seemed as if it was bent. A teleportation scar, a small image left when ever your molocules are seperated transported and reformed instantly happens, it doesn't last for long but the school has worked out a way to break through them. There was another flash, a bang and a door way was hanging in mid air to a medow, kermit stepped through and the portal disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Nyx's body felt the disturbance behind him. Turning to look he saw some guy with a messed up flashlight, battery, backpack thingy. Nyx jumped away from Omega so if he had a gun it would harder to hit both of them before they could attack back.

(night, got school tomorrow.)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Kermit sighed and spat a thick glob of spit at the boy sitting downs hand sticking him to the ground, his tounge then shot out and slammed the other boy against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Nyx still was gone and Yuki still had not intentions of moving from her spot. She refused to be treated like a child, Nyx was attempting to play parent when he had no idea what it was like to be one. Sure he might have helped raise Lym but thats different than having to raise your own child. Blaine could tell Yuki was steamed and he sighed. "It was your idea to come here..." he said quietly. "Shut up, I don't see you coming up with a better idea." she snapped. Blaine shut his mouth and stared at the celing. Yuki crossed her arms and looked around, plus she would much rather sleep on the sofa than Nyx's bed.... she didn't like the idea of sleeping where he had been sleeping and doing who knows what. Blaine moved so he took up the whole sofa and Yuki could sleep ontop of him, they waited and waited for Nyx to return but it seemed to take forever and eventually they fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 pm

(... amy there building was just made that day.... lol)

Nyx tryed to move his hands and finding them stuck teleported away from the disgusting bonds as Omega was hit against a tree. Looking at the new monster child, Nyx teleported over him atte,ping to boot him in the head.

Zero Knocked on the door and walked in ready to say goodnight to Nyx. Sai quickly explained things to the confused Zero. When he was told about the second gen thing.... and How the two were supposed to be in seperate beds Zero now got angry.
He walked over to the bed and stood a minute walking the sick things sleep.
"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF HERE YOU SICK DISSOWNED GODLESS CREATURES!" He suddenly yelled at them breaking the silent like shattering glass as his own anger to them disrespecting his brothers room while he was gone (not to mention seeing the things he hated happy...) while also waking lym up.

Lym jolted awake from the yelling and came into the room. "What the hell are you yelling at?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 am

Kermit jumped and landed on the rock face, he climbed quickly across the side before he spat another two rounds at the boy. He sent his tounge out and wrapped it around a tree branch, he swung down and aimed a kid at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Yuki and Blaine both shot a good two inches off the sofa in surprise as they were rudely awoken from their sleep. Yuki blinked a few times and looked around to see Zero standing there angrily at the door. Now Yuki had only seen Zero a couple times in her life, she knew he didn't like her.. for two reasons, She was Haine's child and that she was a creation of the school. Blaine instinctively positioned himself infront of Yuki, his red eyes staring at Zero. And Yuki instinctivlely did what she thought was a good idea, stick her tougne out at Zero the same way she had once done when she was little and then gripped Blaine on the shoulder's and teleported the two of them out of their. Blaine snarled at Zero they vanished.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Zero unsheathed his sword swinging it like an axe for them, Suddenly they dissapeared and the sharp metal kept going splitting the couch cleanly in half. H e growled angerly as a confused Lym stood at the door and sighed.

Nyx teleported out of the goo that was shot at him but as he looked up he was kicked in the chest. getting up off the ground he teleported behind the frog man shoving his knee towards his back.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Blaine blinked a few times as they were suddenly in a forest of some kind. He was not overly use to teleporting and it still amazed him. Yuki slumped over feeling angry. Blaine's eyes shot around the dark forest, he had pretty much been raised in the school and the city.. he had only been in the woods a couple times in his life... he didn't paticuarly like it. Yuki on the other hand had practically been raised in the woods, always running from the school until her brother was born.. her brother was alot like Blaine, didn't paticuarly like the outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Reaper has nesseled herself in the darkest corner she could find and had fallen into a vary deep sleep. but in the darkness of her dreams a tugging had woken her from her sleep. A fresh wash of fear has swept over her and she shot out of her coner leaping into the middle of the room eyes wide. "We have to find them NOW!" reaper yelled. " this could get messy...." reaper pulled her hood over her head her hair falling infront of her face only her black hole like eyes were able to be seen in the darkness of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Zero heard Reaper scream and ran itno the room. "What is it?"

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Reaper looked up at zero. her eyes wide. "we have to find them." the fear still fresh in her mind Reaper was not sure what. But she knew something dark aprouched
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

kermit still being pushed from the momentum of the swing dodged with out know that it was there. He landed on about four meters away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Nyx growled looking over to omega then back to the attacker. "What are you doing?" He asked angrily ready to be spat at again.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Yuki leaned against a tree, staring off deeper into the woods. Blaine knew she was very.. very angry, At what he wasn't quite sure... all he knew was to keep his mouth shut. "Everything was... fine... until I.. helped them..." Yuki's voice sounded kind of icey. "I worked my whole life to destroy them... and in the end I helped them..." this time her voice was more of a whisper. "why...?" she turned to face Blaine. "Because you wanted the fighting to stop.. you wanted something better.. for everyone." Blaine said walking closer to her. Yuki stared at him... "You.. should hate me most of all... I know you have always know that... that my feelings for you.. are... mixed..." She asked slowly. Blaine sighed. "I love you more than anything else... so.. as long as you at least pretended to go along with it... I felt as though maybe one day... you would return my feelings... it was rather selfish wasn't it?" he said leaning against the same tree as Yuki, staring down at her. "Yeah.. but... I think my feelings for you... are finally the same." she said resting her hands on his shoulders. Blaine gave her a soft smile.

Meanwhile, Haine had finally got over her sobbing and was now storming around the room. Kusume still sat on the sofa trying his best to stay out of her path of destruction. "When I get my hands on those children of mine.... ohhhh... There going to finally get the wrath." she growled pacing around the living room. "Especially Yuki... what the hell was she thinking!?" she spun to face Kusume. He shrugged. "I don't know the answer to that.." He said scooting a little farther away from her, hopeing to maybe make his escape. Haine's eyes narrowed, clearly seeing through his plans. "Your not going anywhere, we are going to wait here for her to eventually show back up..." Haine's voice was icey. Kusume nodded, trying to get that burning feeling of Haine's eyes off him.

Lucifer was back outside, down over by an ally. He was leaned up against the stone building, the rain pelting heavily down. He lit his cigerette, the embers buring as red as his eyes. He was very very frustraited and angry. Lucifer felt very betrayed... and worst of all by the person closest to him... his sister had always been there for him, always helping him or pointing him in the right direction. Now she had collaberated with the enemy, set the humans free. The thought made him take a rediculous drag on his cigerette, making it burn almost the whole way down. He tossed it angrily to the ground and stomped it out.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Reaper was frantic. "someone needs to tell me where they went!!" Reaper praticly screamed. her fists in tight balls she went to the window and opened it jumping out and landing on the ground. Reaper exteneding her arms with her palms down toward the ground. "show me!" she said in a voice that seemed to cover the lands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Omega was slumped down below a tree dazed from the blow.

Kermit sighed, "I thought you had powers to." His tounge shot out in a sweeping movement aimed at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Nyx smiled. "But i do." as the tongue shot for him he stomped down on it and felt the little changes in himself. Jumping away he opened his mouth and shot out the gooey substance from the new glands in his neck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content