Lets jump ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Crow didn't seem to mind not being able to leave at once. The server was in no hurry to do so. The guardian's tentacle was sliced and a chunk of it hit the floor. Where it was was where it wasn't one second ago. Faded back into the darkness, where the beast lies in wait. After a while, if the lights were not fixed, Crow would plop her black suitcase on the table. Clicking the small buttons on either side, the server opens it up and would pull out a small music player and very large headphones. The music player could fit down a small crack in the road. Turning the device on, the server immerses herself in her own choice of music. But she didn't dance, didn't sing along, just cleaned the countertops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Omega glared at yuki and the girl glared back. A snide comment was about to come from his mouth they where gone, teleported. I thought only I could do that He thought angerly. "Look, what do you want. Im not here for your games." He growled his hand all ready gripping the handle of his gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

The shattering noise of broken glass filled the room as a hooded figure fell in, its dark black wings folding behind itself. As the thing beneath the cloak looked over the room its red eyes caught the light. On the other side of the room a suited man with blue hair walked in. The same one who was working as a bouncer.

Lym looked over to where the tentacle had come from. "Ok who decided to do that?" She asked the tail and ears fading away leaving her regular features.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:01 am

Omega sighed. "Im going to go." He said angerly teleporting into the town. He looked across and saw the girl from the bar. He raised an eye brow as some of her features faded away. Nyx was the only one he knew could do that, there was no way the girl could do that unless she was a skill stealer and that usually meant death for the victum. He pulled out his 4-bore bullet using pistol and held it to the back of her head. "See these use really big bullets so you better not move." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

Yuki stared coldly at Omega, he just made her so angry. “I was about to ask you a similar question.” She growled curling her lips back into a snarl. Swiftly Omega teleported away, Yuki didn’t bother to follow him. There was no need, she wanted absolutely nothing to do with him anyway. “huh… You use to know that guy?” Lucifer said raising a brow. The sudden sound of shattering glass made Yuki snap her wings open and leap up onto one of the ceiling beams. Lucifer did the same, he was letting out a series of deathly snarls and other feral noises. Alarms started ringing, they might have been in a pent house but it was still in the Itex building. Maximum security was a must for a building this special. Two figures walked into the room, Yuki recognized them immediately. “Nyx.. Zero..” She growled from her perch. Lucifer jumped onto the same ceiling beam as Yuki, these were another two he had never met in his lifetime. But he did know a lot about them, especially that Nyx had tried to kill his sister before she was born, it was the reason she didn’t have the same power he did. Out of the corner of her eye Yuki could see Lucifer’s features sharpening, ready to morph into a deathly new breed of eraser. She was the same breed, and like a lot of things about her it had just been a matter of time before they had become available to her. “What do you want?” Yuki hissed icily through her barred teeth. She could hear the elevator starting to move, back up was on its way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Zero just smiled pulling out a metal bar and cranking open the elevator door where he stuffed the bar between the cables and the door. As the elevator door reclosed and the elevator came up there was a sick scraping noise and sparks came out from under the door before the sound of ripping cable. Zero came back into the room and looked up. "we just wanted to come pay you a visit... too bad your slutty mother isnt here..." He said putting all his focus on upsettign her. "Come on dogggy show us your bitch side." He said again watching her face for anger.

Nyx waited at the other side of the room with the handgun in his pocket. He had made sure he had no idea what the bullets did nor how they worked. All he knew was they were temporary.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Instantly fury filled Yuki, she was ready to tear Zero's head right off. Letting out a feral snarl her ensizors had suddenly become larger and her ears were quite pointed, she was about to leap down onto Zero when a hand gripped her wrist. Lucifer moved his head so his lips were just brushing her right ear. "Yuki, your not angry... Infact... your going to calm down and think before you act." he whispered and suddenly all the anger seemed to evaporate out of her body. His powers were definitly odd but they worked something incredible.

Lucifer let go of her wrist and looked down at Zero and Nyx, he had never met them. Hell he wasn't even sure if they knew about him, well more about being Haine and Kusume's second child. "Always right when I actually want to sleep that company always seems to come a knocking..." he said crossing his arms. He focused his red eyes at Zero. "Now, you don't want to keep us up... actually your really getting quite tired yourself, you really should be heading home." Lucifer said and his powers began to start there work on Zero. Looking inside Zero's head Lucifer almost laughed, this boy had a weak mind. He was very, very intellegent however, but he wasn't good at being attacked mentally. Reading through Zero's mind he picked up parts about there little rebellion. How interesting... Lucifer thought.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Crow didn't seem to notice the bouncer and hooded figure for the longest time. The huge pair of headphones covered the barmaid's ears and muffled almost all sound. A white cloth was run'd over the countertop two to three times before the server realized that there was a commotion happening. Looking up, those yellow eyes blinked once...and then looked back down to continue her work. The figures would talk, but the server could not hear them. With the lack of attention, came the lack of a response. Looking up again to check on the situation, the server notices two flying persons, the ones from before, land on a perch of some sort. Then one gets angry, while the other moves his mouth some. It was a silent black and white movie for the server, except without subtitles. So the server stops working and lifts off those giant headphones, setting them on the counter...the very clean counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

Lym frowned angrily at Omega. "Omega... let go... " She said gettign upset. "I need to go help Nyx and zero... so if you mind...."

Nyx shapeshifted another arm under his robe which began to reach for the gun while Zero was pushing back. The hand took ahold of the gun and slipped it down his sleeve and into his hand with no noticable movement under the robe. "Dont do it lucifer...." Nyx warned looking to Zero.

Zero laughed in his mind and began to think every big thought he could. Antimatter engines, the properties of matter, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. Every thoguth he could possibly think of to make Lucifer think about or read off of him. Then after a moment he made another thought "You want to know how to destroy us and the rebellion....?"

Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Crow looked onwards, but only saw one person speak. Behind the counter of the bar, the server was a bystander of sorts. Look, listen, and learn. When the person that was close to the robed one speaks, the silence betrays a name spoken. Crow speaks to herself in her flatlined voice, "Lucifer." The devil himself? No, but a name with power nonetheless. Gaze drifting upwards to the red eye'd man, the servers thoughts were all her's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Omega frowned. "How do you know that name!" He yelled pushing the gun in her head more. "I lost contact with them years ago, so how the hell do you know that name." He yelled loulder then before.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"Im lym omega... Did you think Zero and Nyx wouldnt tell me anything about why they hated Haine...?" She said sighing. "That cabin you used to live in had plenty of pictures... now come on i have a job to do and they cant get anything done if im not there." Lym groaned hurriedly

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am

Omega frowned. "I thought they where dead." He mumbled putting his gun back in its holster. "Your job, do you need a lift?" He asked all ready knowing where she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Lucifer chuckled darkly. No I don't want to know how to destroy you, I couldn't care less... I just want to rule my world and keep the humans in their rightful place... He used his mindpowers to whsiper the worlds in Zero's head. For a moment he turned his attention down to Nyx, His mind was blank.. Clearly he had some interesting powers up his sleeve. Then he felt someone staring at him and he turned to see the barmaid from earlier still down at her station. There was still somthing about her... he just couldn't quite place it. "Now then..." He started as he turned around to Nyx and Zero. "Its past my dear sisters bed time I really must run her home.." he said and ignored the glare he got from her. She was two years older than him but he was bigger and almost appeared older. "So if you don't mind dear sister.." he said reaching his hand out to her. Yuki gave one last hateful glare down at Nyx and Zero before entwining her fingers with her brother's and they vanished.

They were then back at their penthouse, in Yuki's room. Lucifer smiled and gave Yuki's hand a gentle squeeze before letting go and heading to the bathroom for a shower. Nodding to him breifly she was feeling far to prickled to sleep so she stormed over to the elevator and headed down to one of the basement levels of the building. As she exited the elevator the smell of chemicals greeted her and she cringed, it wasn't a pleasant smell and it brought back bad memories. Slowly she made her way through winding corredoors and hallways. Eventually she came to a room that had "RESTRICTED" written in red lettering accross the door. Moving over to the scanner she placed her hand on it and after a moment the light blinked green. A small electic click signaled and the door slid open, the room was dark except for the green glow of hundreds of individual chrio chamgers. Walking down she found the three she often visited, inside each one was a body.. curled up in fetile positions, black wings tucked agenst their backs. "We're close, you won't have to wait much longer.." A voice from behind Yuki made her slowly turn her head. It was the woman, notebook in hand and glasses pushed up on her face. "I know.. I'm just impatient." Yuki slowly as she stared into one of the chiro chambers intently. "Do you think.. She'll be proud of me?" the voiec she spoke in was soft. "Yuki.. I think you are one of the only people who could ever make that girl proud. Even if they teased you about being an accident, you were very very precious to your mother... I'm sure she'll be very proud when she wakes up.." The woman said resting her hand on Yuki's shoulder, a dark smile resting on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Lym nodded to omega gladly. "Yes please do."

Zero fell to the ground and looked up... 3 long barbed needles were protruding from the roof where Nyx had shot them. "Damn it..." He cursed spitefully.

Nyx just sighed and went over to each wall putting a small fingernail size piece of clear tape looking stuff on it and then a black ball of what looked to be clay in a corner. "Ok well I guess we will wait for lym then...." Suddenly Nyx smiled and with a flash Lucifer was smiling back at him... "Im going to go make a name for myself...." Nyx said as his Lucifer body flew away.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Lucifer walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his weighst. His hair was dripping wet and he walked over to his bedroom, changing into a black tee-shirt and some jeans. Once changed he looked around the penthouse but Yuki was nowhere to be found. "hmm.." he said and scratched his head, Yuki was almost always laying around somewhere. Following her scent trail he was surprised to find she had headed to the elevator, she had pressed the level 2 basement button last... Pressing the button he folded his arms, confused as to what she could be up to down there. When the doors opened and he exited he looked down the hallway in time to catch a glimpse of Yuki headed in his direction. "What in the world are you doing down here?" he asked as he ran to catch up to her. She blinked a few times before answering. "Nothing, Just got board." she said and instantly burried all thoughts of what she had just been doing. Lucifer cocked a brow at her and then looked around. "All right..?" he said cautously and waited for her lead. They went back up to their penthouse.

The fast clicking of buttons were one of the only sounds heard from the dark room, the woman was busy calculating figuring out the last few pieces of the puzzle. It was easy to bring back an experiment from the dead if they died an unatrual death, But if they died from their expiery date it became far more complicated and had never been done before. Sweat beading above her brow she pressed the last few buttons. A sound signaled and bubbles began to boil up in two of the three chiro chambers. They were only worried about bringing back the two main ones at the moment, the thrid could wait. The woman and two assitants watched silently, their eyes fixated on the chambers. Finally the bubbles slowed and two steady sounds began. Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep beep... beep beep... The sounds became more steady as the the minutes ticked by. Their hearts had began to beat once again. The woman rested a shakey hand against the female's chamber and suddenly a pair of red eyes flickered open, the woman felt her heart skip a beat. It had worked... They had brought them back! Looking over at the other chamber she saw the same scene, his eyes had opened. "Welcome back..." the woman whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Nyx walked around the city pretty "casually" at first everyone was following him. Till her started farting, burping, yelling, swaring and every female Neko that came for an autograph got a firm look over. Soon enough people were getting upset.... He had manage to get a film crew to follow him for an hour now and had put a "full moon" Up on the big screen... when he wasz done his fun he flew back to outside the penthouse to meet with Zero. (he changed back to himself at that point.)

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Yuki had been asleep when she heard Lucifer's engraged snarl, she almost fell off the sofa. She hear the sound of clothes ripping and a deathly snarl, Lucifer had just morphed. Something must have really pissed him off to make him morph. "IT'S THE SHAPESHIFTER!" She heard his deepened voice yell in a rage. Yuki who knew better than to just run up to Lucifer when he was in a rage, so she cautously crept up towards his room. He had smashed his T.V. to bits. "I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" He yelled as he morphed back to his normal state, his clothes nothing more than shreads. Without turning around he called to Yuki. "Call a meeting and fetch my speech clothes!" he said angrily standing there tearing off the last bits of his clothes. Sensing the anger and power in his voice Yuki acted quickly. "Yes brother." she said and hurried away she fetched his clothes and left them at his open doorway and then hurried down to find the woman. "Lucifer has called a public meeting." Yuki said quickly." The woman nodded and she typed something on her computer, soon all the pubic in the city would gather at city central.

About half and hour later everyone was gather, thousands.. no hundreds of thousands.. perhaps millions of experiments gathered to see Lucifer's speech. Yuki and about a 5 dozen white coats and countless new breed erasers stood up on the large skyscraper. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming, Lucifer was on his way. Pushing through the black curtins he emerged on the stage, dressed in black pants with a black belt lined with silver spikes. He wore a large black robe over his upper body, it swayed down and almost covered his whole body. With fast and heavy strides he made his way up to the railing. Everyone below was talking nervously, a meeting hadn't been called... since the anouncement of the inslavement of humans, plus everyone was still in shock about what they had thought they had seen him doing earlier. "SILENCE!" Lucifer yelled his voice full of power. Instanly the crowed dropped their talking and fell silent. "There has been a great discrace of my name!" He said his red eyes glowing with fury, His voice echoed through the people. "And I know who has commited such a move... You may have thought that My sister and I were the last to hold great mental abilities! But indeed there are others!" he yelled and the crowed began to murmer looking at each other. "It hurts me to tell you the one who has chosen to fight agenst us is our own brethren! An experiment like everyone here!" Lucifer stared out at the crowed. "But he has chosen to fight with the HUMANS! TO REBEL AGAINST OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE! HE WISHES TO SEND US BACK IN CAGES!" As he yelled he threw his hands up in the air and tore his robe off to revel his bare torso and to extend his black wings to their full spread. "I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! WE WILL FIGHT BACK AND SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE THE RIGHTFUL RULERS OF THIS PLANET!" Yuki watched from a little ways beside him, She had never seen him like this before. Suddenly the crowed broke from the silence and into a roar of cheers and battle cries. Normally Lucifer would be smiling.. but not now, he stared out at the crowed his red eyes glowing in the coming darkness.

From down below two experiments were huddled close to one another, they were staring wide eyed up at the young boy who was speaking. They both wore dark robes, and suddenly the girl whispered something shakily. "Is that him...? It has to be..." she whispered. Beside her a tall muscular male figure nodded. "Its no mistaking.. thats him, thats our.... son." he said his red eyes staring up. Beside them was The woman. "I told you, alot has changed since you... left." she said before leading them away from the huge crowed and into a black car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWHQjYDoUA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Omega nodded and teleported to the room he was just in. "Is this it?" He asked looking around the room. He stuffed his hand in his pocket and was slipping his trench knife on.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Nyx got back to Zero and smiled. "Well if calling her mom a bitch didnt work that should." He said sighing as he streched. "come on ill teleport us back to the base and then we will grab some guns and have some fun."

Lym was confused when no one was there to great her... and the black ball was already in the corner.... "Ok try where Zero's house used to be but 200 feet under the ground.

A while later when Nyx heard about the "meeting" HE got one of his special rifles and headed up to the roofs. HE turned himself clear then waited for it too start... when it did... Nyx cleared his mind and aimed the gun down at him.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yeah ok." He said teleporting to where she said. He raised his eye. "Shit your one of those rebellion groups just asking to get squished out." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm

LYm pouted at him and sighed. "Sure... well last thing we need is some cat fucker ruling the world... so.... nyx came up wuith this." she said raising her arms

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

"So where is he?" asked omega grinning a little. "Shit haven't seen them in yonks." He said in a strange tone. "Or is he at the speech?" He asked in a dull tone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am

Lym thought about it a moment then shrugged. "He might be at the speech thing...." She said thinking a moment. "Omega come over here." She said going to the ammunitions area. "Im the only one who can know hows these work since Lucifer can read me... but if you shoot an experiment with them he will lose his powers for anytime between 4 hours and 3 days. here." She told him handing over 2 boxes of shells that would probably work with his pistol.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am

"Shit so you plan to shoot everyone?" He asked kinda surprised that they had made such improvements." He looked over at the rifles. "Ones missing." He said more to him self noticing a gap between the guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   

Back to top Go down

Lets jump ahead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next