View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Nyx nodded looking up. "Sure are fair odds..." he said sighing and stretching out. "Non of these thigns belong here... There just cheap sick creations gone wong... thye didnt evolve they were made... thigns need to start back off from where thye ended... but start off on the right foot."

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 pm

"I would like to agree with you because haine would not be crazy. But you, zero or reaper would not ether be alive or met me. I would be all alone like I use to be. Doomed to walk the earth fur as long as it holds." she stuffed her face into nyx's coat the thought was to painful to bare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Zat looked around at the street he entered, lucklly it was empty. Zat tried to look inconspicuous as he walked down a main street headed for his house.

Inside he dumped the contents of his raid into the safe under his carpet. He sat on a small beanch and looked up, any minute now he would hear the sound of police cars. He glanced back down as the siren of the police filled the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 am

Haine looked around, they had been sitting there a while. After the long time of silence she was able to recall most of her memories... Her childhood, Teenage years and everything inbetween. She looked down at Kusume and she judged by the satisfied look on his face that he had recalled most of his memories aswell. Unfolding her black wings she dropped down and landed on the branch next to him. "We should get going back before they wake up and have a freak out." Haine giggled, Yuki always use freak out when she would wake up and find her parents gone. Kusume nodded and ran his hand down her cheek. She smiled at him and he smiled back, then they unfolded their wings and took off into the sky again. Once they had made their way back to the city something caught Haine's eye, two people sitting on a building. Two hauntingly familar people... "Well shit, look down there." Haine said bumbing Kusume lightly with one of her wings. He raised a brow, Now the problem lied with the fact that nobody other than people at the school, Yuki and Lucifer kenw they were alive. But if Nyx found out they were alive... Things could get ugly again. But even though Haine had tried to become wise with age, there were still some parts of her that she had trouble hiding. She really wanted to scare the shit out of them. "Haine..." Kusume said seeing the look in her eyes. It was to late she had already angled her wings towards the building, they were behind Nyx and Sai. Landing silently she walked a little ways closer to them. "Well well well... Long time no see." she giggled darkly. Kusume walked over beside Haine and stood watching silently. Haine observed that it had appeared Nyx hadn't aged. "oohhhh Look, hes still just a little boy." Haine giggled again to Kusume. "Sai you cougar~" Haine's words were more playful then mennacing.

Yuki woke up when Lucifer's arm slammed down on her. She growled.... She hated sharing a bed with him, but since their parents were back they needed her room so she had to share with her brother. And to Yuki's despise Lucifer tossed and turned alot, making it hard to sleep. With one large shove Yuki pushed him off the bed. He landed with a loud thud. "ouch..." he grumbled. Yuki climbed out of bed and looked around. God his room was a mess, clothes everywhere. Strolling out of his room she looked into her own expecting to see her parents passed out but... it was empty. Taking a quick look around she noticed they weren't there. "Dammit.." she grumbled, she should have known they would go exploring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Nyx shot up the handgun pointed dead ahead. His mind automaticly thought it was Yuki... but that crazed voice... "You should be in hell!" He shouted barely containing his anger. His muscles were rippling barely staying down to there fixed size. His mind judging whether to turn them inside out or blow there brains in from point blank with the dart gun.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Sai lifted herself up even though she was never sertin when it would happen sai was never shrouded to see her once friend haine." well hello you certainly have grown. And have bad a big mess of this place. You have been vary bad." sai said almost alittle surprised to see them. "I guess old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Omega leaned against a wall, the stared out at the sky, clear sky nothing else. Omega was about to keep walking when he spotted something so small you couldn't see it, unless you had hawk eyes that is. Omega growned his teeth, the twins.

Zat sighed, he pushed open the door and walked out onto the police filled hood, he made sure his hood was up before walking past a few. One grabbed his arm, "hey!" the cop yelled as Zat took off at a sprint before leaping onto a building and running across the roofs. A buttet hit him in the back, he buckled forward slightly but keepept going.

After a few minutes of chase zat reached an empty area, apart from two people but what are they going to do? He leaned against a tree out of sight when two avians flew down and one of the two people pulled out a gun. Zat quickly scanned the four and founded the school had a record of them, It must of been a while ago, his info on the school records was pretty out dated. Then he recognised two of them, one was the girl he kiddnapped and the other was the boy he sedated at the school. He keepept leaning on the tree ready to see how it went.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

Male Posts : 197
Credits : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Crow walked the main street with very little attention being spared to her surrondings. In one hand, a black briefcase, the other was free to hang at her side. A while back, the lady had walked past an electric appliance store, with the tv's infront. Several people in raggedy clothing and mutants were watching the telly with interest. It was the news channel that they were watching. On the telly, even though the lady did not pay it no heed, were two cat folk, a male and a female, wearing business suits and sitting behind a desk. The male was saying, "Last night was a great tragedy for humans and mutants alike. An unprovoked assasination attempt left 29 humans dead and 45 mutants slain. Our midnight hidden cameras caught three people in the act of killing innocents." The screen then turns to show footage of humans and mutants being smashed to death, being shot, and finally, blowing up in a catastrophic blood bath. Then the screen goes back to the reporters, as the female continues the report, "Your're absolutely right Tom. Our resources have traced these three people to be members of a rebellion of sorts. But who are they rebellion against? Truly, they are enemies of both man and mutant alike." Tom the cat nods and stacks his papers upright, reading from them, "Wonderfull insight, Susun. Now the sports with Tatataratta." The screen goes to this lizard man, with dark green scales and sharp red eyes goes on to talk about the sports. Several humans and mutants start grumbling to themselves, amongst their own race of course. Congrats rebels! You have now lost the public support through your actions. The lady walked the busy streets till she was in the park. There, even though the lady was unaware, were a gathering of people. One, she noticed, was leaning against a tree, the other three were somewhere. Walking down the curvy path, the lady sits on a park bench and opens up her briefcase, sliding the two switches along the sides upwards. A few bags of bird feed were inside, small bags, and the lady would occasionally throw some of the feed along the path and watch the birds eat the food.

Zat could feel something strange and unatural around him, yet however hard he looked and scanned away, he would not find a trace of what was causing this uneasy feeling. That is, if he could feel feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Haine laughed at Nyx's comment. "Been there and back again~" she chuckled. "Twice actually." Kusume corrected her. She looked over at him. "Right, once for each child~" She smiled to him before turning back to the two infront of her. Kusume eyed the gun but said nothing. "Ha a mess of the place? The world is in the best shape ever." She shook her head at Sai. "You all just can't apprieciate my hard work can you?... Niether of you had to go through child labor." she sighed and patted her stomach. Kusume tapped her should. "Right right.. our hard work." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Zat turned and saw a woman on a bench. I would be best if a fight started to make sure she was safe. He walked out from under the tree to trick her into leaving but an uneasy feeling sunk into where his stomach should be. He paused just as a gust of wind pulled his hood back revealing his metal face. He cursed under his breath hoping they hadn't seen before crouching at the womans side hoping to keep his face hidden. "Those people are from the rebellion and are planting a bomb." He said quickly hoping the lady wouldn't question it and simply leave from fear.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Nyx laughed at her calling this a better world. "Maybe for loonies... But your the reason so many people have died. And why things are so meesed up." He said squeesing the trigger till it was a millimeter from shooting.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Zat shoot up, the boys finger was seconds from firing. Zats hand shot out and the barrel from on his hand shot the gun out of the boys hand. Zat rose upwards and walked towards to two.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

"Haha, You don't see it do you? Yes maybe I've killed a few humans but look at what better shape the world itself is in. We've even taken endangered animals and turned them into hybrids, we saved the planet from the destructive humans." Haine said shaking her head. Everyone was happy, except for the last pitiful humans and some stupid rebels. "You say that the new people of the world arn't people at all? But how can you say that? You were created there... You should understand. We feel things the same, hell as much as I hate to say it we are part human. But... We have extra DNA that makes us better, we understand that every creature is equal, Humans thought they could do as they pleased... so we destroyed them for the sake of everything else on this planet" she said looking at him with eyes that had learned to become softer over time. "I'm just saying, we did the place a favour." Haine managed to get out before someone popped out of no where. Before she could even think Kusume had grabbed her from behind and jumped backwards to get them both out of way as bullets started flying. After a moment Haine reconized who it was. "Hey look its Zat~" She said chuckling. "I havn't seen you since.... Well since before I had Lucifer.." She said really thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Zat would have ground his teeth if he had them. "Yeah, how is the little sweet heart?" He asked in his usuall staticy tone but with a hint of sarcasim. Damn this was going to end in a fight, he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Haine chuckled, she really wasn't sure as to which side Zat was on. "He ain't very little anymore.." she said more to herself than anyone else. Kusume gripped her shoulder. "We should get going.. you don't want Yuki to tear apart her apartment looking for us.." He said quietly to Haine. Haine sighed, he was right. Looking around Kusume indicated to Haine with a slight wing twitch that she should take off first and that he would follow. Haine looked back over at the three and quickly over at the girl on the bench. Haine looked around and quickly jumped upwards her black wings extending swiftly. They were larger than when she was a teenager, and they relfected bits of light making them glimmer as she took flight. "Bye now~" she said and dissapered behind a large building, Kusume followed swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Crow would turn around to see the speaker of such nonsense and say, "Your statement holds no merit. Leave me be." No, Crow wasn't the type to need a knight in shiny armor. The lady was perfecly fine in watching the robotic male leave. Good riddance! All the lady wanted to do was to sit comfortably on her bench and feed her birds. A few more handfuls of bird feed were thrown, until a black winged female shot up from the woods nearby. The other that followed was not so taken note of. Immediately, the lady's gaze shot from the birds towards the flying female, about the same time the flying female looked at her. The whole eye contact lasted a mere second, but it seemed so much longer, as if time had stopped...then continued. But of course, that would be ridiculous if that actually happened. It just seemed to happen. In the mind of the lady, she remembers an incident, but then pushes it away. The birds around her scatter at the sudden intrusion to the peace and quiet, flying away from the lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Sai growled. "you only think the world needs saveing because your mind is so messed up it has to think like that." sai was howling with rage. How dare this unaturL thing question what's right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Zat turned, the fight was advoid. Zat walked past the lady noticing she haddent left. "Good bye." He said in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Wiegraf

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Crow finds her hobby has flown the coop and the android thingy has returned. A slight breeze ruffles the snow white hair of the lady as the lady's gaze drifts from the sky to this rather irratabable android. The lady assumes he is an adroid through the ability to have emotions. Emotions were not comepletly needed, and the lady states so, "Your anger does not become you android. Good bye." The voice of the lady was flatlined, much more robotic than the robot himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am

Zat stopped. "Are you a second gereration?" He asked. Second generations where mutants born from mutants. "Where you ever changed?" There was no way this girl was human, she would have been rounded up by now.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Haine glided gracefully through the air, catching thermals and going higher. Finally she angled her wings and dropped down onto the sun deck at Yuki and Lucifer's apartment. Haine hadn't even been on the deck for 15 seconds and Yuki had rushed out side and was shaking her by her shoulders. "Where did you go!? You just about gave me a heartattack!" Yuki was saying while still shaking Haine. "Hey now.. I thought I was the parent here.." Haine managed out and finally got Yuki to stop shaking her. Kusume chuckled from where he was leaning against the railing. Lucifer then lumbered out onto the deck still looking sleepy. "See told you they would come back." He mumbled before Yuki wacked him over the head. Lucifer didn't dare hit back, he knew Yuki would flatten him if he did.

Some time later Haine wandered about through the halls... "Restricted... Restricted... Restricted... Ahh Restricted!" She said as she passed a bunch of doors, she was looking for one with a restricted sign and found it at the end of the hall. She keyed in an access code and the door slid open with a beep. She wandered through the many chambers, all of which had somebody inside. Finally she came to a further section, three empty tanks was all she noticed at first. Finally she spotted what.. or more who she was looking for. "Komaki." Haine said warmly as she approched a mirror image of herself. Komaki looked up, her eyes still dull.. she had just been woken up.. or more just resurected. "Haine." Komaki said trying to smile. The twins then reunited in a tender hug. Their family was now complete again, all five of them were alive again...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

(WEHO WEHO!!!! 4 char limit!!! nah im jk Cool )

Nyx sighed and grabbed Sai's hand sadly. "Back to the drawing bored...." He mumbled sighing.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm

(Haha..... *looks around* Nobody will notice~)

Haine helped her sister make her way back to the elevator. "How.. how long have I.. or we.. been in those chambers..?" Komaki asked still very confused. "Well A while I guess, you definitly won't believe your eyes when you see outside." Haine said still baffled herself.

Yuki paced around, Lucifer had told her about where her parents had been and who they had met up with... "Dammit!" Yuki said aloud and then couldn't take it anymore. She had to go clear things up. Rushing out onto the deck she unfolded her wings and leaped over the side of the building. "Yuki!" Lucifer yelled but it was to late, Yuki was soaring away. He sighed... "Me and my big mouth..." he grumbled and then dropped over the side of the building chasing after his sister. They came back to the building they had seen in Haine's mind. And just like how they had left they spotted Nyx and Sai on the roof, dropping down quickly Yuki was in a rage. "I swear, Just when things are looking up theres always somebody who has to show up and wreck things!" She yelled just before Lucifer grabbed a hold of her. "Dammit Yuki." He said trying to towe her off to the side. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Nyx and Sai right now, so he held a strong grip on his sister... and attempted at taking her back. But Yuki flaied around and elbowed him in the stomach, he dropped and it took him a second to regain his breath. "Stay out of this Lucifer!" she snapped at him before turning back to Nyx and Sai.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 pm

But (since haine left) Nyx and Sai tiredly picked up Nyx's gun and teleported back to the base.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 pm

“You’re so stupid… They’re not even here.” Lucifer growled and then quickly ducked as Yuki’s fist flew for his head. “You don’t understand Lucifer, You didn’t know them… you weren’t born yet!” She said her eyes glowing fiercely as her temper flared up. Lucifer backed up a little. “Ok, ok just calm down and lets go home..” he grumbled still tried. Before she could throw another punch at him he dropped off the side of the building and something.. no someone caught his eye. Sitting on a bench was the barmaid from the other night.. there was also someone with her, kind of a shady character.. Lucifer couldn’t see his face. Dropping down he landed a little ways away and walked over. “Well what do we have here? Don’t have to work today?” he asked coming up behind her and sitting on the back of the bench. He eyed the character in the hoodie.. but still he couldn’t see a face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets jump ahead   

Back to top Go down

Lets jump ahead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next