View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Tears dripped from omegas eyes onto the floor. "Haine, oh god haine what did they do to you." He said almost to him self. "Haine, we are friends, we knew each other for a very long time. That man there kidnapped you and wiped your memory." He said pointing to kusume, "Its very important we get out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 am

Luxar was torn between thoughts... He could stay and slay Kusume... or bring haine back... Luxar grabbed onto Omega and Haine, (not knowing omega could teleport) and teleported them back to camp. Giving them alone time he teleported back to Zero awaiting the arrival of Komaki and kusume as he threw his hoodie on the floor transforming every acpect of it into Haine. the eye's, the scent... it was now a confused girl sitting on the ground. He turned into air and drifted aroudn the corner ready to listen in.

Zero Watched and sighed looking down at the fake girl on the ground who looked back up at him confused. He sighed as she continued to look around.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Haine cocked her head to one side as the boy she knew as Omega started crying. "Don't cry... It hurts.. me.." she said reaching up to touch her chest. "It.. hurts me here.." she said tapping the left side of her chest where her heart was. Suddenly they weren't at the building any more.. but somewhere outside. Haine's red eyes had a rather blank look to them, like she was a small child who knew nothing.

Komaki stared at Kusume, they had been talking for several minutes now. Komaki had finally come to terms with Kusume.... a deal had been made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Luxar ahd gotten there too late and they were done talking... but it didnt look good to him. He teleported back to Zero with a dead look on his face. "I dont think we should be trusting Komaki..." He whispered into Zero's ear blandly.

Zero just sighed and look at him. "She promised to come back and go with us... it would be wrong to not atleast try to be friendly... I did save her sister and her life..." He said wondering If Luxar was right...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Omega embraced haine in a heavy hug.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Kusume was first to come back, Komaki followed silently behind him. Komaki had come to a deal.. but not with Kusume. She had taken matters to the next level up... to the head of their project, the woman who had created and raised them. Komaki knew that Kusume's opinon didn't matter to the Woman so it was easiest to go to her. The main reason Haine had been chosen as the lead for the project was because she was the stronger twin, when identical twins are born (or created) They are orignally one person who splits into two... it never splits 50/50. One twin will always have more than the other. In their case Haine was the one to obtain more... Hense she was stronger and more immune to illness than Komaki. They came to the conclusion that Haine would beable to survive childbirth where Komaki most likely wouldn't. Kusume stopped about 5 meters away from Zero and Luxor, Komaki stood beside him. "I.. I can get Haine's memories back... but I won't be coming back with you when its all over.." she said her eyes full of truth. No she would never beable to go with them for two reason's. A) She had just convinced the woman to let her birth the child instead of Haine. B) As much as others might think its crazy.. the school was her home.

Haine was slightly surprised by the contact but as soon as his arms wrapped her up in the tight hug, it all felt very familar. She let her own arms wrap around him and hugged him tightly back, his smell.. was also very very familar.

(it was.. wayyy to akward having Komaki as a good guy.... xD)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Zero could feel somethign was up here.... they wouldnt change there minds like this... it would have to be in there best interests.... As Zero started to speak He was suddenly over come with suprise and confusion.

Luxar had held back the pain of his sudden awakening to life and this was obviously bullshit. Haine and Omega would get back together no matter what... But Himself... he... would get.... would..... get.... nothing....

Luxar looked up a tear dripping down his face. " Nothing..... " He whispered almost to himself as his eyes stood unfocusing. He could feel something bad.... he knew it... but he couldnt let them get there way.... he could see Zero's upsetness with him... even as his eyes clouded over, turning a dark black, he almost regretted it, he was going against what he was made to do.... he was the plug without a cable, a phone without a jack... he... didnt have a purpose then.... he couldnt. Every bit of rage in his body ruptured forth his mucsles rippling with the sin of rapture as he leapt for Komaki, his hands grasping for her neck, wishing to dig into the sick soiled skin.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Komaki let out a squeal of surprise and fell to the floor as Luxar pounced on her. She didn't like him, he had annoyed the hell out of her and she knew he would never understand. What she was doing was helping her sister, nothing more. Kusume reached down to grab for Luxar's hair to try and throw him off Komaki. He gripped her by her shoulder and tossed her roughly behind him, he was furious with the woman's decision for him to mate with her... but she was still his best friend and he wasn't going to let her get killed.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Sai watched zeros face change to confuion and she could not blame him. it felt like Sai had been in a hole nother owrld for days and she had just come back now. Sai looked at the palm of her hands as if to make sure she was real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Zero watched in shock as Luxar attacked Komaki. Zero turned starting to leave. He didnt have time for this. the schools creations werent his problem. He grabbed Sai's hand and headed for the entrance.

Luxar growled as his hair was pulled he swung wildly for kusume trying his best to get a hit.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 pm

"Piss off." Kusume growled backing up as Luxar started flailing around. He could hear the Erasers coming down the hall, they had finally clued in that there were outsiders in the building. Komaki stumbled to her feet and rubbed her tailbone, Kusume had chuckled her rather hard.

Haine still clung tightly to Omega, burrying her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Sai looked over her sholder as they ran. this Luxar person looked sort of like someone she knew once but she thought it must be from some kind of dream. Sai pulled her and zero to a stop. "are you sure we should not stopt them?" she asked a strange thought in her head. she was not really sure if it was hungary or she really did wwant to help these weirdos out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Zero just shook his head. "Luxar has nothing, this is all he had for life, and there a bunch'a pricks." He said shaking his head as he heard the erasers. "come on."

Luxar growled back. "Oh yah furball? why dont you stop being a coward and make me." He heard the erasers coming and smiled. "Oh and now you need a bunch of buddies to help you too? what a sick creep." He lifted his arm up as a black curtain of fabric cascaded down from it and he waved it around himself teleporting.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Sai thought it would be best if she did not argue and ran from the sound that was speeding behind them she could hear her heart thumping in her chest as they ran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Omega pulled away from the embrace. "Now, what do you remember?" He asked sitting down below a tree.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Kusume growled, he knew what kind of game Luxar was playing... trying to rise his temper to a point where he would loose it and attack. Kusume was tired of games and needed time to go and rethink his plans, he still wanted Haine... and her memories of everyone of them would be gone, all except for select ones of Omega because she was life mated with him. He knew that as long as he had whiped her memories she would slowly start to remember the ones that they had filled her head with during the operation.. a childhood she had forgotten. "I will not be brought to your level of low." Kusume growled, he spun around and waved his hand to the erasers. "Take him to the holding cages, the woman will decide what to do with him from there." He said and stormed passed Komaki and down the hall. Komaki looked down the hall to where the others went and then she looked at Luxar, she held her gaze there for a moment before turning around quickly and taking off after Kusume.

Haine sat a few inches infront of Omega, her eyes looked to the ground as she started to think... trying to remember. "I... I... remember a small cabin..? Or.. at least the living room.. and.. my bedroom?" she started and her eyes started blankly off into space as she thought. "There was you... and other people.. but I don't know who they are.... There was also... the time you first kissed me... and sometime.. not that long ago, in a place different than cabin living room.. we were in a house..." she said trailing off her eyes going more blank. "We... sealed the life mate bond... and.... and other than that everything is... Blank..." her voice sounded very confused like she was almost afraid. "But... I remember other things... but not about you, it's... about the boy named Kusume and my sister... I remember.. laughing and playing as small children... and.. and something went wrong... something tore us three apart... but I don't remember what..." Her hands clutched her head, which was starting to hurt. "Whats... happened to me?" she asked looking up at Omega her red eyes glowed in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm

SAi could feel her fangs extending aswell as her claws for this is what happened when a threat became too close. she could feel her animal instinks takeing over. Sai began to slow down because her main defence was to fight. It took all of her will to keep running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Luxar growled and kicked an eraser before teleporting. No more cages for him. Landing outside on the street he sighed and ran his hand threw the back of his hair. "Well what now..." He thought a little disapointed that he had nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Kusume stormed down the hall, the erasers made sure to take the long away around him. The fact he was in a very very foul mood was very very clear. Komaki scurried behind him.. she felt kind of guilty for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Luxar teleported into the middle of a street and sat crosslegged in the middle of the road. "if get lucky a truck will come." He grumbled thinking.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Sai grabbed zeros h and pulled him down a hall way. This way I think if we turn here we can find a way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   

Back to top Go down

Lets turn back the clock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21