Lets turn back the clock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1569

PostSubject: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Alright lets spin the events clock backwards in time to almost two years before the current time. A time before Omega died and before Haine went crazy. A time before everything span out of control and their small peaceful world was still theirs. Omega and Haine live in a small cabin in the woods, Zero a lone winged boy who showed up a little while before lives not far from them and often the three visit. Sai is a mysterious new comer who doesn’t really get along with Haine to well until she helps save Haine from being kidnapped by the school. So now they have just gotten Haine back from the school and everyone goes home, Omega and Haine go to the cabin and Zero decides it would be ok for Sai to stay at his house. When they are back at the cabin and Omega is helping fix Haine up he confesses that he loves her and then teleports to Zero’s house out of embarrassment. Haine is left at the cabin with a red face and a fluttering heart because she has had a crush on him for a long time. Once Omega comes back Haine shares her own feelings with him and they share a first kiss.

Meanwhile far off back at the school, Kusume and Komaki are set loose in order to track down their long lost Haine as time moves on and the hour for war grows closer. Now This special Rp is one where we see what would have happened if Omega had never died and Haine had never turned evil. How things would have changed and how Kusume and Komaki would have interacted with them if the situation had been different and Omega was still alive and him and Haine were still lovers, meanwhile Haine has no memories of the childhood she shared with Kusume and Komaki, Or the important role she is suppose to play to help Itex destroy the world as they know it.

The only difference is their age, instead of being two years younger like they should be I’m setting their ages to what they are in the current Rp. (about 15 or 16) So lets see how things would have turned out under these circumstances.

(Ps I did this for Sai since she wanted to do something like this a while ago, plus I thought it would be fun)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Haine was laying quietly in her bed, she had to give her wounds time to heal. Though thanks to her avian DNA she had been healing at an exceptionally fast rate. So she was able to get around and walk a little but Omega had insisted she stay in bed until fully healed. Just the thought of Omega made Haine’s face turn red, ever since their confessions and their interrupted first kiss they hadn’t really had much time together. She knew Sai and Zero didn’t yet know of the confessions but had a growing feeling Omega and her wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret from them…. Sighing Haine had her soft brown eyes fixed on the wooden ceiling of her room in the cabin, she wondered where Omega was. Most likely in the kitchen or the living room but she hoped he would come check up on her soon. All day she had been trying to work up the courage to kiss him again.

Kusume paced around angrily in the hall at the school, Komaki who was leaning up agenst the wall watched with interest. “Your going to wear a hole in the floor if you keep doing that.” she said with a smirk. Kusume shot a cold glare at her and stopped his pacing, leaning up agenst the opposite wall to her he crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently. Finally the click of familiar black stiletto heels came from the other end of the hall, the woman rounded the corner with some papers. She indicated for them to follow her as she continued past them in the hallway, they followed her until in a room with large windows and a large table with lots of chairs.. The meeting room. She laid a large map out on the table and pointed at a large area of forest that had a red circle around it. “We have found a basic location… she will be somewhere in this area of forest and let me remind you she is not alone. We have picked up other odd dna traces.” She began slowly as she moved her fingers over the map. “So what, lets just get going!” Kusume growled and got up to leave when he stopped suddenly and slowly turned his head so he could see the woman. “Do I have permission to kill the others?” he asked watching the woman closely. She gave a nod and he smiled darkly his enlarged canine teeth showing and his crimson eyes glowing eerily as he walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1988

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Zero showed Sai there room at the cabin and then went down the stairs. "Just going to wash up." HE called going down the stairs.

Nyx's eyes fluttered open as a white coat walked past his dog crate and threw a new girl into the one next to him. She had some vivid green hair....

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 am

Kusume walked briskly down the hall and into a room full of crates, a few had experiments in them. One of the whitecoats who had just put a newer experiment in her create then came over when he saw him enter the room. "There you are! Your late!" The man said in an irritated tone. "Hey I didn't have to go out of my way to come here and especially since i'm running late on my own scedual. So don't complain." Kusume growled. The man took no notice to Kusume's growl. A bunch of supplies were layed out on a table and a backpack beside it, the man began naming stuff off and showing Kusume how to use it. Meanwhile Komaki was standing by the door eyeing all the random experiments throughout the room. There weren't many only a few and she would glare at them whenever their eyes fell apon her. When Kusume had gotten what he needed he began to pack it up. Komaki came over and helped, her hand accidently gripped his hand when they reached for the same object. Komaki smiled shyly and made eye contact but Kusume just shook her hand away and didn't even bother to look at her. Getting a grouchy and hurt look on her face she stopped helping and stormed over to the door. "I'll wait for you at the gate..." she mumbled before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Sai nodded shyly her guard was up. Houses in general gave her an uneasy feeling but there was a strange presents with this one. The boy with blue hair seemed nice zero his name was? Sai sat up straight on the bed makeing sure she wa ready every noise freaked her out. She let out an animal like growl her fangs in full view.

An intern from the school was pretty sure he could do better then most of the doctors for that matter. "please sure let me show u what I am capable of."
"no you are not even equiped to use this pencil properly." the doctor smeared. The boy had been stealing left over DNA from places and creating a creature of his own secretly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Komaki walked over to Kusume, She gripped his hand and looked him in the eyes. She wasn't going to give up that easy. Stepping up onto her tip toes she kissed him but it wasn't long lived, his hand came down hard on her cheek and she fell to the floor. He stared angrily down at her and whiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Tears welled up in Komaki's eyes and she rubbed her now very swollen cheek, Kusume was quite strong and even if he handn't ment to hit her that hard it was still going to be a large bruise. "K-kusume..." she wimpered her hand still pressed to her cheek. "Shut up! You just don't get it at all, you think just because you look like Haine and can act like Haine that you can just take her place! Your wrong Komaki your nothing but a spoiled brat who wines until you get what you want!" He was starting to yell now. Komaki remained on the floor unable to speak. Kusume stormed past her and went to the doorway but he stopped there. "It should have been you that had gotten hurt during the operation.. not Haine." he said coldly before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm

(D: wow.... komaki.... nowonder she doesnt like him Razz)

Nyx sighed and leaned back into a corner looking over the clothes they had put inside his cage the day before.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm

(I know right xD )

Komaki was still on the floor. She looked around, most of the experiments in the room were staring at her... whispering. "Shut up!" She yelled embarassed and tears falling down her cheeks. She got up to run out the door but ran flat into the woman. She took a step back. "I told you not to try things like that. You know his temper." she said flatly. Komaki sniffled and tried to whipe away her tears. The woman reached out to stroke Komaki's cheek softly like she use to do when Komaki was little. Komaki pulled her face away. "I gave up... thinking of you as my mother... the day you put us through the operation..." Komaki said tears welling up eyes again as she pushed past the woman and took off down the hall. The woman sighed and then put a cold look on her face as she looked over all the experiments over looking the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Reaper was dead to the world as she was created growing in her contaner but her mind was waking up bit by bit.

Sai jumped on the bed crossed her legs and starred out the window her teeth with starting to hurt and she pressed her finger on it drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Nyx watched the girl get slapped and shook his head. He couldnt see very well but he could see enough to tell that one. Suddenly the clothes began to change and Nyx looked down at them in wonder. "What dod they do to you?" HE asked the material confused.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

The woman walked over to the table where one white coat was still hanging around. "What ever did you fill their heads with? He's got a temper just about as bad as the oldest one. Do you know if she even really is still alive?" he asked pushing up the glasses on his face. "Of course she's alive, and quite well for the moment. We had caught her a little while ago, under the radar... but she managed to escape us again." the woman said over looking her nails. "It won't be long, the time is just about apon us. I'll show them that Haine was no failure. The child she's going to bear with Kusume... it'll change the face of humanity forever." she said a dark smile creeping over her face. The whitecoat chuckled. "Right, I forgot about that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Omega rubbed the back of his head before skulling some water. He slowly walked back into the room haine was in. "You ok?" He asked standing in the door way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Haine jumped alittle when Omega's voice broke her thoughts. She turned to look at him and couldn't help but smile. "Yeah I think i'm starting to heal." she said softly. She attempted to sit up and grunted alittle as she held back the small stabbing pain in her side. Letting out a sigh she turned her attention back to Omega. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She was so tempted to get him to come closer... she wanted him near her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"Where does it hurt?" He asked grabbing some stuff that resembled what they covered mummys with. Shit, it felt bad to see her like this. "Are you hungry or anything?" He asked in a worried tone, he hadn't learnt much medicine at the school manly fighting.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Haine moved a little and lifted her shirt to expose part of her stomach. A fresh pinkish scar ran across her stomach, the area around was still swollen. "Its starting to heal... but it.. still hurts. Maybe some ointment would help." she said shyly. Her face slightly pinkish from showing him her bare stomach. When she picked up the worried tone in his voice she felt bad for making him worry. "Thank you... For saving me." she said fighting tears. Even though there was so little hope that she was even alive he had still come to rescue her, she felt cared for... loved. Slowly she moved off the bed and managed her way over to where he was. She wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face agenst his chest. She felt safe when he was close to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Omega was a little surprised by the contact, he usually was. He smiled after a few seconds and returned the hug. "Ok, lets get that cut fixed up." He said pulling away from the hug after about ten seconds. He grabbed some orange ear waxy looking stuff, dipped his fingers in it and slowly rubbed it into her stomach.

Gula sighed, he looked into a room and saw a white coat talking with one of the unstoppable bradey bunch talking with a white coat. He stood out side listning, something about the super child and retrieving someone, on a normal day he wouldn't care, however he had been quite starved of action lately. He pushed open the door. "If you need some one captured I could do it." He said nibbling his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Haine sat quietly, wincing a bit as Omega rubbed the ointment on her wound. She couldn't help but blush a little as his fingers ran over her stomach. While she sat there she was very tempted to make her move but she was still so shy towards him. But she felt so happy to just be near him all the time.. but she couldn't help but remember his words at times like this. The way he told her that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Omega put his hand behind her back and slowly lifted her into an upright position. He grabbed the human wrapping paper and began to wrap up her stomach. "Will you be ok, and please don't just say yes if the answers no." He smiled, he cared about her and it pained him to see her in pain. His thoughts began to drift to other matters, like why they wanted her so bad.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'll try." she said softly giving him a soft smile. Her wounds started to feel better after Omega put the wrappings on her and she could feel the ointment sinking in. "But can.. I please leave this room I feel so stuffy in here..." she said hoping they could at least head into the living room. "You... really mean alot to me... for saving me the first time and just for everything you've done for me..." she said and kissed his cheek shyly.

The woman over looked the experiment she knew as Gula walked in. "I already have a team of two on it..." she said and eyed they way he was chewing his thumb. "But... I suppose I could find a way for you to help." she said feeling more desparate to find Haine by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Omega smiled, "Yeah sure, how about the living room. I could chuck on a movie and try to make something that looks like pop corn." He smiled, "What do you want to watch?"

Gula grinned, "when are we off?" He asked eying up her arm, "Wheres the others, ill go meet them."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Haine was exited to finally leave her small room. "Sure, Sounds like a good plan to me." she said and managed to stand up. Finally she made her way into the living room and sat down on the sofa. "I don't know, what kind of movies do we got." she asked and then thought he would most likely teleport into a movie store and steal one. Personally she was hopeing for either a romance or a horror. Either way would give her an excuse to get closer to Omega during the movie. "How about a horror?" she asked thinking that maybe a romance would be to obvious.

The woman looked at him and then saw him eyeing her arm. "Their leaving right away. I do believe their at the main entrance." she said still eyeing him coldy. "And I would appreciate if you would follow the plans they have made and not try to sample them." she spat clearly not impressed.

Kusume stood waiting for the order to leave at the front doors. Komaki stood a little ways away not looking in his direction. The two hadn't spoken a word since their little incident in the caged room a few minutes before. Kusume was still angry at her and Komaki was to afraid to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

"Yeah, sure." He pulled his thumb away and reviled it to have all the skin bitten off and bleeding quite badly. He shoved the hand into his pocket and walked out the door. Its been to long since his last feed he all ways went a bit, crazy at that time. He followed the signs till he reached the entrance bay, once there he noticed two people standing rather stand offish. He also noticed they where avians. "So, eat any bird feed lately?" He asked trying to make a conversation.

Omega followed her, "Like texas chain saw massacar horror?" He asked before teleporting out side of a store, he walked in and grabbed the first thing he saw, Freddy Kruger. He shrugged and teleported back, "This all right?"

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Kusume spun his head around when another experiment approched them. Komaki smiled at the boys question, it helped take her mind off Kusume. "No actually, I prefer raw meat." she said showing off her sharp teeth. "Shut up Komaki." Kusume said annoyed. Komaki pressed her lips together and looked down at her feet, folded her arms shuffling away from kusume. "Who are yo--" Kusume started but then he remembered the woman saying something how she might send a few more experiments with them if needed. "Never mind lets just go." he said storming out the door. Komaki shuffled uncomfterbly and then looked at Gula once before following Kusume at a fair distance behind.

Haine watched as Omega dissapered and then reapeared. "sure." she said although she didn't know who in the world Freddy Kruger was. She waited paitently till Omega had set the tv up and pressed play. It was kind of a slow start movie, the way most horrors were. But as the movie progressed on she hadn't realized it but she was pressed up agenst Omega her eyes fixated on the tv screen as things began to get more scary. Her body tensed as the music on the movie indicated that something was going to jump out. Letting out a squeal when it finally did she gripped Omega's arm once again without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Omega smiled, horrors where good, he gave haine a little squeeze. He frowned as the freakish man started chasing a girl down a street. Where did those wacky film makers get there ideas.

Gula frowned and followed the girl, "Whats his problem?" He asked as they passed out from the school and onto the street. "So where getting that devil baby mother chick right?" He asked looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Haine leaned closer to Omega as the freaky guy chased the girl, she felt safe when he squeezed her gently. It was terrifing because it made her think of herself running away from erasers back at the school. How the hell was she suppose to sleep tonight... she really didn't know. Most liekly she would freak out and slowly slink over to Omega's room or something along those lines. Finally the credits were rolling and Haine felt her tensed up body loosen. "That... was something else..." she said smiling sheepishly at Omega when she realized she was almost sitting on him.

"Hes.... angry with me right now is all..." she said in a low voice so Kusume wouldn't hear. "Yeah... my twin sister actually..." she said feeling sheepish. "They were going to use... me after my sister disapeared about a two years ago... but.." she said making a motion with her head towards Kusume. "Him and the boss woman who raised us three... they won't give up looking for her.." she said feeling uneasy.

(sorry g2g, be back tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets turn back the clock   

Back to top Go down

Lets turn back the clock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next