Christmas Time at the Cabin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haine

Female Posts : 3365
Credits : 1573

PostSubject: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Haine was standing in the kitchen staring at a recipe book.. She was trying to figure out how to make Christmas Egg Nog. She had all the ingredients although she wasn't sure which type of alcohol to put with it. Letting out a frustraited sigh she started to put ingreidents together in a bowl. Meanwhile Komaki was hooking up the stero system and trying to put a bunch of CD's in the player. She was pretty good with electornics so she was doing ok. Yuki sat up on Kusume's shoulders and was putting ornaments onto the large tree. Omega was somewhere in the cabin but nobody was quite sure where. They were expecting Sai, Nyx, Zero, Lithium, Lym and Raion and Tenchi and perhaps a few others. Maybe Maddy and Jake if they got back in time. After Yuki put the star on the top of the tree Kusume set her down and and then flopped onto the sofa. Yuki followed him over and sat herself on his lap. "Father.. when do I get to open my presents?" she said smiling. "Not yet." he said patting her head gently. "Why don't you go help your mother.." he said wanting to get a small nap in before the party started. "Fine." Yuki said and headed for the kitchen, the red bows she had to hold up her pigtails bounced as she walked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3mw2bhlsK4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Classycat101.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2991
Credits : 6282

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 am

Omega sighed, he looked up from the bed and glanced at his face in the mirror. He heard the distant mummer of voices. He nudged on of the presents with his foot and it collapsed. "Shit." He grumbled putting it back together.

He gave a sigh before he emerged into the living room to see a almost perfect scene. "Hey." He mumbled scratching the back of his head.

( merry xmas everyone hope its a good one.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Yuki sat on the counter watching her mother fumble with ingredients, the truth of it was Haine sucked at cooking.. or just at attemtping to cook or make anything edible.. "What are you doing? Why are you putting that in there!? Can I have some? How much longer are you going to be mama?" Yuki watched Haine's every move and was shooting out questions faster than a machine gun shot down Nazi's. All the while Haine was trying sooo hard not to loose it.

When Omega walked into the living room Kusume looked lazily up from where he was flaked out on the couch. "Hey." He said back to Omega and then streached. He could hear Yuki nattering away in the kitchen and could just imagine Haine's annoyed expression. Komaki let out a squeal as she got an electric shock from all the cables and wires she was fumbling with. When she popped out from behind the stero system she waved a hello to Omega.

(Merry Christmas Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 am

Omega smiled and waved back, he gave a slight sigh as he saw haine cooking. He walked over to stove and looked at the chicking bubbling in the pot. "I thought we where having roast chicken." He said in a puzzled tone poking it with a fork, a yellow liquid came out. "Ok, ill cook." He said opening the fridge and grabbing the spare chicken. He grabbed some herds and sprinkled it over top before washing some potatoes and carrots and putting them down followed by some yams.

(I love cooking Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sai

Female Posts : 1691
Credits : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Sai had her hand tangled in with nyx's as they walked toward the cabin. "Christmas is a nice time of year." she said happy. The snow was falling out side and it covered there hair. Lym was beside nyx as they walked seeing the cabin in the distance. "it was nice of haine to invite us." sai commented.

Reaper was watching the snow in wonder. "so are we going to Haines party master?" she asked pulling her cape closer to her. "I think it might be fun." she said pushing zero toward the idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

Male Posts : 5305
Credits : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Nyx gave a small chuckle as he hefted the large red sack of presents he had over his shoulder and shape shifted himself into santa. "Well either way i make a good santa." He hohohoed as he saw zero in the distance.

"Im sure it will be.... " Zero said yawning and handing reaper the small bag of presents he got everyone as they neared the house.

Lithium shut off the engine and grabbed her presents off the motorbike smiling as she took her helmet off lettign her green hair fall out. "Its good today...." She said knocking on the door.

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
Nyx Sable Lanius Leanne Demmetias
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 am

Sai smiled and hugged nyx's arm. "yup u make a great Santa." she said "we can exchange presents later." sai winked and giggled as they got onto the front porch

Reaper took the presents from zero and wrapped them up in her cape. Walking beside him she looked at zero. The white snow made his face sharper. She smiled as her hair fell infront of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Gula slowly walked towards the cabbin, he began to bite the end of his finger as he walked. He raised an eye brow as he saw, Santa.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm

as Zero and nyx got to the door they stood behind lithium and Nyx teleported onto the roof where he jumped down the chimney. When he hit the ground he quickly rolled off the fire and sat the sack on the ground. "HOHOHO MERRY CHRISMAS!" he yelled smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Reaper hovered close to zero just incase Nyx feel off the roof. she let out a small giggle amused at the sence then knocked on the door the presents still in her hand.

Sai laughed as Nyx went on the roof. "that boy has some humor." she mused. Sai looked at all the people she knew around her and smiled. "i love christmas." she said and out of no where giveing lithium and zero a big hug then flopping down in the snow making snow angels.

Reaper could not give up this opertunity she handed the presents back to zero. "i will be but a min master." she said and grabbed a snow shovel that was leaning on the house. Reaper got a masive scoop and went over to Sai as her eyes were closed and dumped it on her covering Sai head to toe. Reaper then put the shovel back beaming satisfided with herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Yuki who had made her way back into the living room suddenly let out a loud shriek as Nyx came down the chimney. Yuki didn't know what a santa was so it scared the crap out of her, that and he had come in so suddenly. She spun around and charged at her father leaping onto him with such a force he was sent backwards onto the sofa, which then flipped over from the impact. Komaki let out a sqeaul as everything happened so fast and Haine who had been weilding a knife in the kitchen jumped and the knife went flying and became lodged in the celing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Omega glanced up as a fat old man rolled down the chimney. He raised his eye brow as everyone freaked out. "Hi nyx." he said going back to making dinner. He moved his hand to turn on the tap just as a knife fell where his hand would be. "You guys are crazy."
Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Haine gave a nervous chuckle as the knife fell... "Ouch..." Kusume mumbled from where he lay on the floor, Yuki's face burried agenst his chest attempting to hide. Komaki burst out laughing when she realized what had happened and waved a hello to everyone. Haine looked at Omega "Heh.. Yeah I get told that alot" She chuckled and then went back to attempting to help Omega with dinner.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 am

Nyx got up and rubbed the back of his head smiling and transforming back. "Brought some presents you all might get a kick from..." Nyx said putting the bag down flat as he walked to the door and opened it for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Sai gasped pushing the snow off her as the cold began to run down her shirt. "OMG ITS COLD!!" she sherked. jumping out of the snow and brushing it off her. Sai jumped on reapers back pushing her head into the snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Zero shook his head at Sai and Reaper then walked inside with Lithium who put her bag under the tree along with Zero.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 am

Yuki finally looked up and saw that it was nyx and them and let out a sigh of relief. When she moved off Kusume she went over to invatigate what presents had her name written on it. Kusume lay on the floor still trying to let his head stop throbbing. Komaki ran outside and joined in on Sai and Reaper's snow fight, taking a large handfull of powder she shoved it in Sai's face.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Reaper feel over laughing at sai "good job komaci" she said getting back up and giveibg komcai a high five. Reaper ducked behind a tree well sai was still blinded with snow and grabbed a big snow ball ready to aim.

"oh thanks guys!" sai said wipeing the snow from her face. "that was real cool." sai could feel someone behind her but made sure not to give any clues she could tell.

Last edited by Sai on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 pm

(trin it was komaki....)

Nyx sat on the couch and leaned back watching Yuki check the presents, while Zero helped up kusume, then checked in the kitchen to see if anyone needed help.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Komaki had a bit of an advantage above Sai.. but not reaper, Cause Reaper could fly aswell. Komaki shot upwards and into a tree with a few snowballs in her hand and began pelting them downwards at Sai and Reaper. Kusume rubbed the back of his head as Zero helped him up. "Thanks.." he mumbled as his fingers rubbed over the large goosebump on his head. He went over and sat with Nyx on the sofa and watched Yuki begin snooping around the presents. He made a throat clearing noise as Yuki tried to untie a bow to get a sneak peak into one. Instintly she stopped and gave her father an innocent smile. Kusume just shook his head and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Nyx smiled. "If you would allow it i could give her one early so she doesnt keep trying to sneak peeks at the rest?" Nyx suggested smiling at the child.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Yuki looked up from where she was sitting under the tree her eyes beaming at Nyx's suggestion. Kusume just rolled his eyes and leaned back on the sofa. "No point, I have a feeling she's already opened most of them." He said getting that feeling like Yuki was using her illusions to mask her early present opening. A guilty look spread across her small face and she smiled. "Jeez... some parent I am..." He mumbled under his breath sarcasticly. Haine was still attempting to help out Omega in the kitchen although she kept buring stuff, she had been attempting to fry some chicken strips in a pan but... They more resembled charcol...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Nyx just smiled and picked up one of the presents by Yuki and handed it too her. He took off his hoody and put it around the presents and as his clothes turned too metal his hoody became a metal box with the presents inside. "There You go." He smiled sitting down. The present was a game console he stole from a store he had just grabbed some games off the shelf and threw them in with it so he had no idea what the games with it were. But if he got lucky she would be kept busy.

Zero looked at the food and cocked his eyebrow. "Mind if I help?" He asked a tich disturbed.

Back to top Go down
Haine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Kusume smiled and leaned back watching Yuki closely. She gave a pouty look but then crossed her arms and put a look on her face that made her look scarily like Haine. "Oh well i've already seen what everybody else is getting" she said a smile tugging at the corner of her small lips. "Yeah well you didn't see the ones I have hidden, cause I knew you were going to do that." he said chuckling. Yuki stuck her tougne out at him and put on her fluffy coat and mitten and tuke to go outside to ammuse herself until the presents could be opened. "Haha good one." he said to Nyx about the whole metal box thing.

Haine looked up as Zero came in... "I suppose..." she said looking down at the mess she had made. "I got to go wrap a few presents anyway." she said and wandered out of the kitchen. She went into her room and pulled some stuff out from under the bed and began to wrap it. When she finished she placed them under the tree and then flopped down ontop of Kusume. "You smell like... burnt chicken?" he said his face pressed agenst her head. "Shut up." Haine murmed burying her face agenst his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Nyx smiled and patted his metal clothing. "This has got to be the only good thing that school did. really damn handy when you need a screw driver.

Zero pulled out some fresh food and threw it in a pan turning down the heat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time at the Cabin!   

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time at the Cabin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next